Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm also going to say that unless we see something saying different the strongest non cyborg human arguement should be settled in Tien's favor, because he never quite training like Krillin did.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I'm also going to say that unless we see something saying different the strongest non cyborg human arguement should be settled in Tien's favor, because he never quite training like Krillin did.
    To be fair, there's no indication that Kuririn quit training until Super (though even all of that was kinda all over the place in terms of feats), and he had the added benefit of having his hidden power released by Guru.

A power up by Guru that was relevant in pre Ginyu Force Namek is so far past relevant now to be not worth mentioning. If it were some ongoing thing then Gohan wouldn't have had to undergo training from Elder Kai to unlock his full power. Again.

And Satan said the Krillin retired from fighting quote a long time ago unquote during this arc.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 05-08-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

On the other hand, Krillin's recent performance against Gohan and Goku was a lot more impressive than Tien's performance against zomibe-Roshi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    On the other hand, Krillin's recent performance against Gohan and Goku was a lot more impressive than Tien's performance against zomibe-Roshi.
    Speaking as a Tien fan, that was really, really disappointing.

And then he had the gall to say, "Goku, I change my mind. I'll join your team after all." No, thanks. Step up or step out, dude.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Speaking as a Tien fan, that was really, really disappointing.

And then he had the gall to say, "Goku, I change my mind. I'll join your team after all." No, thanks. Step up or step out, dude.
    Yeah, not Tien's best moment.

Hopefully he'll redeem himself next episode when he takes on Piccolo while Gohan fight Goku. I've actually always wondered what a Tien/Piccolo fight would look like.

Yeah, not Tien's best moment.

Hopefully he'll redeem himself next episode when he takes on Piccolo while Gohan fight Goku. I've actually always wondered what a Tien/Piccolo fight would look like.
    We've kinda already seen it vis a vis King piccolo just spitting out good to massacre Tien.
    PS: Krillin is the strongest earthling by showings, in-verse statements, feats, and author statement.
    Short of Tien being fast enough to blitz Krillin, which he absolutely isn't, it's just a matter of Krillin using his new tech flowed by kiezan. Dead Tien.

On topic, I think it would be a boring arc. If Vegeta doesn't get to see Goku go past his level via trolling yakon, he won't assume Goku is above him. Dabara is no where near strong enough to make Goku up his power enough for vegeta to put kakarot above his level.

Extraordinary Member

This might be the one case where an arc ending early doesn't end up screwing them over for the next arc, cause the two major upgrades in this arc where Gotenks and Super Gohan adn the addition of Good Buu to the Z Fighters, none of which had any bearing on Beerus taking an interest in the Saiyans, Goku achieving Super Saiyan God, or the fight against Gold Freeza. Gohan's lack of upgrade and Buu's absence might have come into play in this upcoming tournament of power now that he's re achieved it but we don't know yet.

Edit: Cause I mean whose gonna fill Buu's roster spot? Yamcha?
    Goku still isn't alive and can't come to Earth to stop Beerus. Even if they do the whole 24 hour thing again, assuming they can, SSJ3 still gets smoked and if that can dramatically end Goku's time on Earth then you'd have to imagine SSG won't even last more than a couple seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    PS: Krillin is the strongest earthling by showings, in-verse statements, feats, and author statement.
    By showings: Tien did better against Nappa than Krillin did. And Krillin never fought him alone. In terms of listed PLs in the manga, Tien was always listed as having a higher power than Krillin until Akira stopped using them. Then there was his 2 year training run with King Kai. Then there is the fact that he trains about as much as Goku and Vegeta.

Tien has always been the strongest Earthling. It is only due to Super that this is now in question.

Short of Tien being fast enough to blitz Krillin, which he absolutely isn't, it's just a matter of Krillin using his new tech flowed by kiezan. Dead Tien.
    They both know how to blind the other. It just depends on who can use it first as they both have enough power to one shot the other if they put their all into it.

Eh...to be fair Gohan wasn't powered up, had no sense for battle, and underestimated Krillin even before he looked away. While Goku was clearly holding back, even after he transformed really. He was just testing Krillins current power and pressing him and giving him the taste of the type of power Krillin will be dealing with.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    it's just a matter of Krillin using his new tech flowed by kiezan. Dead Tien.
    Wouldn't this require something that Krillin has basically no feats for? That is, actually hitting something with a Kienzen ?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Wouldn't this require something that Krillin has basically no feats for? That is, actually hitting something with a Kienzen ?
    He cut a rock, a tail and hit Cell on the head which did nothing.

the Kienzen on Cell was filler

also unless I misremember Toryiama never said Krillen was the strongest human, Yamcha did. After not seeing Tien for 7 years.

also unless I misremember Toryiama never said Krillen was the strongest human, Yamcha did. After not seeing Tien for 7 years.
    Filler or not. He hit something.

Said filler is canon now thanks to Kai. And Kai is canon thanks to Super.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

One of Vegeta's determining factors for going nuts was the fact he felt time was being wasted and Gohan's fight with Dabra was the most grating of all. He and Goku are both above Gohan so he'd kill Dabra and simply end the Boo crisis before it can escalate.

With Goku and Boo gone, Beerus doesn't get irritated enough to try and kill everybody but neither does he fight an SSGod. Freeza might still get revived to kill everyone but this means **** all with a side of jack **** when King Kai can simply call New Namek and revive everyone later. Without the God stuff, the U6 tournament never happens, Zamasu never goes rogue and the Tournament of Power doesn't happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Said filler is canon now thanks to Kai. And Kai is canon thanks to Super.
    There is no-canon besides the original volumes of the manga, and no, not even Super when Toriyama's scripts are being made into two distinctly different stories in the manga and the anime and two arcs from each were already made into movies which ALSO completely contradict the Super manga & anime respectively in quite a few ways.