Fantastic Member

Default Justice league gods and monsters sequel what happened to it?

I ask because I really enjoyed the movie and I distinctly remember something about a machima web series or something.

It was supposed to come out in 2016 but i think it was cancelled behind the scenes

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

It's weird because DC announced a few Machima web series coming 2 years ago, but we haven't heard about any of them since the announcement.

I think the movie didn't sell as well as WB was hoping so they canceled any planned continuation they had for the series .

Marvel saw the first one and said "HEY THESE CHARACTERS SEEM AWFUL FRAMILIER!?" and then started to Lawyer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    Marvel saw the first one and said "HEY THESE CHARACTERS SEEM AWFUL FRAMILIER!?" and then started to Lawyer up.
    [citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It's weird because DC announced a few Machima web series coming 2 years ago, but we haven't heard about any of them since the announcement.
    That really drove me up the wall. I was looking forward to the new Machinima stuff even if the Real Sequel didn't materialize- but it looks like we're not getting either. It sucks too, because Gods and Monsters was one hundred percent my favorite Batman story in years, and makes my top two DC animated films as well (along with New Frontier. Nothing else the animation department's putting out these days even comes close!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the movie didn't sell as well as WB was hoping so they canceled any planned continuation they had for the series .
    Damn I wish I bought it now instead of renting it on youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    outside of their take on kirk langstrom/batman I can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Damn I wish I bought it now instead of renting it on youtube

outside of their take on kirk langstrom/batman I can't see it.
    More like Morbius the Living Vampire was the vibe I got. And it has been to long since I saw this flick I don't remember that much of it.