Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    Front Door.
    Not every bad guy needs to make a dramatic entrance.
    point is spiderman also can enter thru main door,why liz worried about windows?

Quote Originally Posted by vikramkhore View Post
    She said "Spdier-Man never comes through the front door." Which is true, unless he happens to already in there, which happens a lot as well.

Does anyone know what Rick Leonardi is working on? It'd be really cool to see him do some pages or even converse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I doubt it since that agent mentioned that since Liz already had her child (Normie) killing her would be basically inconsequential.
    Yea I don't think the agent would have been so willing to kill her if she was that involved in the family bloodline.

I thought it was curious the way he kept pushing that Liz and Miguel will do something bad. It had a hint or romance and a hint of causing problems.

PAD did a good job laying some mystery and intrigue, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by vikramkhore View Post
    Cause no one was notified that Spider-Man entered the building, he just appeared.
    That's why she wanted the list of employees plus anyone visiting, cause they were clearly inside the building when the fight happened

great first issue.

Since I'm not very familiar with Miguel other than he's the Spider-Man, what year he's from, and he doesn't like Alchemax, but I want to know is he blind or is he just one of those people that like to wear sunglasses in doors? Also this could just be the artist's interpretation but has Miguel always looked like Peter?

I liked this issue, and I like his humor. Definitely want to keep picking this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
    Since I'm not very familiar with Miguel other than he's the Spider-Man, what year he's from, and he doesn't like Alchemax, but I want to know is he blind or is he just one of those people that like to wear sunglasses in doors? Also this could just be the artist's interpretation but has Miguel always looked like Peter?

I liked this issue, and I like his humor. Definitely want to keep picking this up.
    After gaining his spider powers, Miguel's eyes became a bright red colour.

And he would wear different glasses fairly frequently in his first series.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson View Post

The sunglass thing is partly to hide his red eyes. Instead of a spider-sense, he has enhanced visions and his eyes are more sensitive to light.

As for looks, yes, like Peter, he is a male with brown hair, but he's supposed to be older and be of Mexican decent on his mothers side. He also has fangs and talons on his fingers and toes. Character-wise, he's more of a wise-ass as Miguel and quieter as Spider-Man. He never got the Great Power/Great Responsibility thing or had a old Aunt to mother him. He was taken away to be schooled at Alchemax at a young age. I believe his Mother was in an insane asylum for most of his adult life.
    Last edited by David_99; 07-10-2014 at 02:38 PM.

An excellent start to a much beloved series return.
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Great start to the series. But I am truly hoping for a return to the 2099 world in which the original was set.

Awesome news! Issue 1 broke 100K!

Axel Alonso: Peter writing "Spider-Man 2099" was a no-brainer. It was simple math. And the orders -- we broke 100K on issue #1 -- bear that out.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54009

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Awesome news! Issue 1 broke 100K!

Axel Alonso: Peter writing "Spider-Man 2099" was a no-brainer. It was simple math. And the orders -- we broke 100K on issue #1 -- bear that out.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54009
    I was always expecting this to be the top comic of the month. Either that or at least the top five.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Incredible Member

I say they finish up this arc quickly and throw Miguel back into the future with Jerome Opena on pencils.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    I say they finish up this arc quickly and throw Miguel back into the future with Jerome Opena on pencils.
    I'm guessing Sliney's gonna be here for a while. Also, I wouldn't hold too much hope for Miguel going back to the future, at least not for a while anyway, especially with Spider-Verse coming up, it just seems more likely that he will be stuck in the present for now.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 07-16-2014 at 05:43 AM.
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."