Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The internet is turning into nothing but a bunch of lists lately, most of them badly researched. I won't give this content any money by clicking its link. :P
    I rather a list then the videos. Videos drive me crazy. It's like damn, I can read.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Emma at number #2????!?!?!? Come on......really? Come on. The only people on that list I don't like are Cyclops and Cypher.

this list is nothing but crap. cyclops is one of the most popular x-men, especially recently. i have no idea where this hack writer got his info from, but it's not recent or accurate

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    this list is nothing but crap. cyclops is one of the most popular x-men, especially recently. i have no idea where this hack writer got his info from, but it's not recent or accurate
    The list is crap, but to ignore the fact that starting with Fraction's run on X-men Cyclops and Emma's depictions have varied from respectful disagreement on a character arch to near caricature has not helped either.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronac919 View Post
    I've gotten pretty used to just shrugging at dumb lists but what was with that rant about Cypher being hated because he's not a real mutant?
    Bet they didn't read the Wiki page correctly or something and are mixing up the Ultimate universe version of the character with the 616 one. Either that or putting in dumb crap and hoping for outrage clicks.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I must say I absolutely love love love this list!

not only is it pretty spot on (much of the mutants llisted are ones people talk trash about, don't like, or don't know) are on it but i really love this list because it confirmed what I was arguing to some of the Cyclops fan here in that he may be popular on this forum but in the real world he isn't that great or liked at all because he's a bore. and what made this even sweeter his queen Emma is in the number two spot hilarious.

long live the king and queen lololol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-08-2017 at 07:17 PM.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

You'd think a Storm fan would't like a list bashing Callisto like that, but I guess your hatred for Scott eclipses her, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I must say I absolutely love love love this list!

not only is it pretty spot on (much of the mutants llisted are ones people talk trash about, don't like, or don't know) are on it but i really love this list because it confirmed what I was arguing to some of the Cyclops fan here in that he may be popular on this forum but in the real world he isn't that great or liked at all because he's a bore. and what made this even sweeter his queen Emma is in the number two spot hilarious.

long live the king and queen lololol
    Yes lets take bob columnist word for this. Or check this... http://www.dorkly.com/post/65182/the...haracters-ever

What's the line... 1.5 million x-men fans can't be wrong?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    You'd think a Storm fan would't like a list bashing Callisto like that, but I guess your hatred for Scott eclipses her, huh?
    I don't hate Cyclops. he's just a boring character who has a boring powerset who didn't have enough sense to have his team properly suited before walking into an unknown cloud. great leader he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Yes lets take bob columnist word for this. Or check this... http://www.dorkly.com/post/65182/the...haracters-ever

What's the line... 1.5 million x-men fans can't be wrong?
    yea I will especially when you consider how bad a character he is. also that's 2014 and I'm sure people could vote as many time as they site allowed so I'm not convinced it was actually 1.5 million.

BANNED

Callisto, Marrow, Jubilee and Broo deserve better. I like Doug and Emma a ton but I'll freely admit they're easy to hate. Surprised (and happy) Sage isn't up there. Ditto for Xavier, though sentiment seems to have turned for the better with him after death.

Expected more Bendis and Aaron kids tbh. And where is Sapna?

Wait, WHERE IS BEAST?
    Last edited by DDM; 05-08-2017 at 09:24 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Maybe one of the bi-erasing Storm fans who can't handle the Tuna love. They're not real Storm fans in my eyes though.

I don't hate Cyclops. he's just a boring character who has a boring powerset who didn't have enough sense to have his team properly suited before walking into an unknown cloud. great leader he is.

yea I will especially when you consider how bad a character he is. also that's 2014 and I'm sure people could vote as many time as they site allowed so I'm not convinced it was actually 1.5 million.
    Yes. I spent six months adding 20K votes to this.... which wouldn't be statistically significant and I have a life so no. So what a millions not enough.. or 250K or 100K. I feel like you're convinced of your position and no evidence to the contrary is going make you see reason. Enjoy the blissful ignorance.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

That article you're propping up says that people only know about Callisto from X3. So basically nobody knows about one of Storm's most iconic stories.

That doesn't really make sense, if Storm is supposed to be such a popular character.

Or maybe the author just doesn't know what he's talking about.

BANNED

EIGHT MONTHS OF NOTHING. This is Storm. Useless, incompetent, loser.

Have these forums ever been worse than they are right now?