Yeah, was looking at Tambor's twitter last night. Crazy. I don't get all the people saying "Ron is Hellboy". Don't get me wrong, I loved him as Hellboy, but the character is sooo different from the comic version. Ron is his version of Hellboy. Something completely other than what Mike's character is, which is one of the reason's I'm not upset about a reboot of this franchise. I know we're gonna get something totally different this time around. One thing I'm worried about is that most people know Del Toro's cat loving, child in a man's body, version of Hellboy better than Mike's. It will be interesting to see how they react to such a different version of the character.

People also seem to think Mike owes Del Toro and Perlman everything, and acting like he's betraying his fans. IMO Mike is simply servicing his fans, not Del Toro's. Just as Del Toro aims to please his fans more than Mike's.

In regards to Tambor's tweet, I think one of the reasons that Mike didn't post any sort of "thank you" is cause just months before, GDT and Ron just started campaigning for HB3 without even consulting him. I don't know. All the hate towards Mike is just really starting to get to me. In the end, it's his character and he can do whatever he wants with it.

No more twitter before bed for me.