Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Did someone say... BUTTIX OF THE MALE PERSUASION?

Ah, now the ball is in Sharkerbob's court!

As the Pantsless Wonder of Rumbles, I am well versed in the one or two examples I can vaguely remember having once seen in a comic somewhere at sometime maybe and can't be bothered to do any further research upon. BEHOLD!

Remember this?

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

No-Varr from Young Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by KurvosVicky View Post
    It has two ugly nerdy fish dudes as gays with very unflattering bodies. Meanwhile, the two main characters are a supersexy heterosexual couple. Double standards much? Also, plenty and PLENTY of sexy female butts in there. Not even ONE sexy male butt. Clearly, it's drawn by a heterosexual dude who doesn't like drawing gay stuff unless he's forced to.
    There's plenty of male and female nudity with varying body types on both sides. If you're looking for double standards you're looking in the wrong comic.

IIRC one of the fish guys is a little overweight, the other isn't and neither of them is ugly. There's also Prince Robot IV - and the various fantasies his screen shows when he's sleeping or fantasising.

At this stage I honestly don't believe you actually want to see any examples of what you're asking for, but would rather try to make some kind of point by constantly rudely dismissing everyone's suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Despite the OP's exacting standards, I think people should still post stuff. Even if he doesn't like the images, I think other people might find them interesting or intriguing.
    Agreed,

One interesting character who looks feminine despite being genetically male is the character "Angie" from DANCE IN THE VAMPIRE BUND. He doesn't meet the poster's criteria because the comic is b&w and he's not so much gay as defined by a particular man-crush on a main character. I don't have an image, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    At this stage I honestly don't believe you actually want to see any examples of what you're asking for, but would rather try to make some kind of point by constantly rudely dismissing everyone's suggestions.
    I'm suspecting rudely dismissing suggestions might actually be the point, rather than attempting an actual message.

I wonder what would happen if I started a thread asking for main female comic characters portrayed in highly sexual poses?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I wonder what would happen if I started a thread asking for main female comic characters portrayed in highly sexual poses?
    I don't think CBR has enough server space to contain such a magnitude of beauty.

Invincible Member

To tell the truth, I think you could get away with a "cheesecake" thread as long as it stayed within the realm of good taste...

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

It would go on for at least 1,000 pages?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Yes, all true
    But would there be any voices raised saying it's inappropriate or in poor taste?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Yes, all true
    But would there be any voices raised saying it's inappropriate or in poor taste?
    I believe there was a thread like that before the CBR reboot.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Yes, all true
    Probably, but that's how you frame it to get away with it. "Ew, look at all these awful examples of women in sexy poses! Blech!" *wink wink*

:P

It's funny. Posting homo-erotic pictures seems progressive and empowering.
    But posting cheesecake girls feels more sexist and shameful.
    just an observation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurvosVicky View Post
    not. What. I. Look. For.
    Stop. Being. Unpleasant. Please.