Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Love Madrox but I doubt it is real Madrox.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Bendis said Layla is coming back.
    linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinkli nklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinlklinklinklin klinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinkl ink

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinkli nklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinlklinklinklin klinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinkl ink
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...75773211033600

(Tempus is also coming back)

I wonder if we're gonna see Layla in Defenders. It would most likely make sense if we saw her in Jessica Jones since she knows about Time Runs Out nd Secret Wars because of her powers. I honestly dont know where to expect Tempus to show up but maybe with Miles and his friends?

It's most likely Shadow King putting them in some psychic trap. Especially considering Psylocke doesn't seem to be there.

There were four dupes also present so I'm not sure.

But no one found it impactful. Bring him back please. And it was last year.
    Couldn't the SK sort of resurrect people? Maybe he has ressurected those four dupes to torment them... Soule likes to screw with us, doesn't he
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But where's the "M" tattoo?

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Couldn't the SK sort of resurrect people? Maybe he has ressurected those four dupes to torment them... Soule likes to screw with us, doesn't he
    Wait. Isn't the Priest clone still alive? If so, shouldn't he have gotten all of Jamie Prime's memories, thus technically making him the prime Jamie?

But the solicits also say they might resurrect a former ally.

Wait. Isn't the Priest clone still alive? If so, shouldn't he have gotten all of Jamie Prime's memories, thus technically making him the prime Jamie?

But the solicits also say they might resurrect a former ally.
    I thought this too as I said in another thread about how I would resurrect Jamie:
    "I'm sure I read somewhere that if the main Jamie died another dupe would become the main one since they are all exact copies and can absorb dupes memories even after they have died. If this is canon ( I have been thinking about this a lot), I would have Monet (still as Emplate) find Eva Bell and convince her to time travel back to the events of DoX #1 (since she is less cautious about her power). As the Terrigen spreads across Muir Island, M uses her telepathy to sever any connection between one of the dupes and Jamie Prime and they return the present with the dupe who becomes prime Jamie and now feels himself dying and dying, but is alive. I know most of you aren't keen on time-displacement but in comics time, it should only have been a year and M can easily use her telepathy to show what has happened. And I'm my idea, Jamie and M would 're open X-Factor and Eva would join them".
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

I miss Peter David's Jamie. Especially the mini-series he did before his last X-Factor run.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

2018??? Good golly.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I miss Peter David's Jamie. Especially the mini-series he did before his last X-Factor run.
    I second this!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I thought this too as I said in another thread about how I would resurrect Jamie:
    "I'm sure I read somewhere that if the main Jamie died another dupe would become the main one since they are all exact copies and can absorb dupes memories even after they have died. If this is canon ( I have been thinking about this a lot), I would have Monet (still as Emplate) find Eva Bell and convince her to time travel back to the events of DoX #1 (since she is less cautious about her power). As the Terrigen spreads across Muir Island, M uses her telepathy to sever any connection between one of the dupes and Jamie Prime and they return the present with the dupe who becomes prime Jamie and now feels himself dying and dying, but is alive. I know most of you aren't keen on time-displacement but in comics time, it should only have been a year and M can easily use her telepathy to show what has happened. And I'm my idea, Jamie and M would 're open X-Factor and Eva would join them".
    Yeah, just re-read X-Factor #258 and he's definitely still alive. But yeah, maybe someone should ask Paniccia what happens to existing dupes when the prime model dies. BUT. Here's the interesting part: John (name of the reverend dupe) was formed before Madrox got involved in Messiah Complex, meaning he didn't get the "M" tattoo.

What if, after Madrox died, John got all of Madrox's memories but didn't get the tattoo because he's a dupe. And since he feels all his dupes dying, he's left in a catatonic state of shock which allowed Shadow King to take over his mind? Then, for the eight months, he's been conditioned to serve under SK until the time was right.

I miss Eva Bell

I remember when people on this forum said ''No no no, Tempus is different, she not like every other New Mutants, she won't go in Limbo''. Lmao, where are these persons now ?

She's nowhere to be seen since what, 2015?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    I remember when people on this forum said ''No no no, Tempus is different, she not like every other New Mutants, she won't go in Limbo''. Lmao, where are these persons now ?

She's nowhere to be seen since what, 2015?
    Feels like it was only one specific poster who acted as you've mentioned.