Page 259 of 308 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4616
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is my fav! Soooo goood.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I do worry Skyler plays up the "sinister" look of them too much

It doesn't help when you're trying to show moral greys and she plays the Cuckoos so incredibly like... borderline cackling moustache twirlers
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I do worry Skyler plays up the "sinister" look of them too much

It doesn't help when you're trying to show moral greys and she plays the Cuckoos so incredibly like... borderline cackling moustache twirlers
    I mentioned this in our pm convo but, I don’t think the cuckoos can be considered morally grey after all the people they telepathically made commit suicide.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

http://zozu.site/user/white.wolf.2008
    I can't believe the new episode comes out tomorrow!! I can't wait for this season 😍...

Psyched!

Also, improvement on the IC symbol, it's lookin' better.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominic...racter-are-you

Which The Gifted character are you quiz by Buzz Feed.

One day left.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-24-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Those portraits are really pretty. Excited for tomorrow!

BANNED

They are quite beauteous, I miss Lorna's green locks, tho.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    ... I don’t think the cuckoos can be considered morally grey after all the people they telepathically made commit suicide.
    And what would you consider them? What fate lie before:

... and her sisters, if it weren't for Esme intervening?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    And what would you consider them? What fate lie before:

... and her sisters, if it weren't for Esme intervening?
    Keep in mind Esme manipulated the situation that led to Blink, Andy, Lauren, and Sonya getting captured — and Sonya's eventual murder by Campbell — in the first place.

Also, you DO remember that Reed had convinced Jace to remove all of the mutants from Campbell's custody before Esme pulled her "rescue," right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Also, you DO remember that Reed had convinced Jace to remove all of the mutants from Campbell's custody before Esme pulled her "rescue," right?
    That was an Esme’s manipulation as well that they talked to Jace because of her directly as part of her plan to get them out of Trask so they would be vulnerable. She wasn’t going to tolerate her sisters being in jail/SS custody any more then she wanted them at Trask.

As for the the killings, was there another way? Sure they could have had them toss away their ammo and shoot themselves in the foot with the round that was left, side, but that takes time and they were out for blood.

Anyway.

Last edited by jmc247; 09-24-2018 at 07:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    That was an Esme’s manipulation as well that they talked to Jace because of her directly as part of her plan to get them out of Trask so they would be vulnerable. She wasn’t going to tolerate her sisters being in jail/SS custody any more then she wanted them at Trask.

As for the the killings, was there another way? Sure they could have had them toss away their ammo and shoot themselves in the foot with the round that was left, side, but that takes time and they were out for blood.

Anyway.

The problem I'm going to reiterate is the rescue wouldn't have even been NECESSARY if Esme hadn't manipulated everyone into a rash attack that got almost every one captured in the first damn place. But she got impatient and decided to mess with everyone to have her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The problem I'm going to reiterate is the rescue wouldn't have even been NECESSARY if Esme hadn't manipulated everyone into a rash attack that got almost every one captured in the first damn place. But she got impatient and decided to mess with everyone to have her way.
    Sure, but her sisters were already there being experimented on and perhaps being prepared to be turned into hounds.

In the end the rescue plan wasn’t her plan it was the Underground’s, but it was her manipulation that pushed them to try to free the mutants in the first place. She became impulsive about it yes though their lives might have been on a clock she didn’t know.

If you want to make the point, for Esme... other mutant lives < her sisters lives.... well yes.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-24-2018 at 08:12 PM.