Page 292 of 308 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4616
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    maybe thats because the actress is kind of famous and want a more famous job :/
    Eh, IDK 'bout that. What other prospects does she have, that you know of?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

spoilers:
    I don't think Blink is dead. They wouldn't have it be that ambiguous if she was really dead. She disappeared into a swirling vortex. RIP Sage though. I don't think she's coming back from that.
    end of spoilers

Matt talks about tonights episode in an EW article. I'd post it, but its spoilers in the title.

Vague spoilers below

Well, well, well. Finally, the true cost of siding with the inner circle is revealed.

Any member who’s been supporting reeva now has friendly blood on their hands. Sure, they may not have known exactly what she was up to. But when you choose to side with someone who keeps secrets and maintains control through order and fear, you share some culpability in that actions of that leader.

Very excited to see the fallout of this episode. I could see lots of rage and finger pointing coming between the characters we know as protagonists (both those in the underground and the inner circle).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

spoilers:
    Yeah, Sage is gonna be a sacrificial lamb of sorts...
    end of spoilers

... whose tragic fate I suspect, will be used to empower Polaris, as she prepares to face Reeva head-on:

With...

spoilers:
    ... Blink, there's definitely an out, but she'll be hurtin' for certain. And a hostage of the enemy, AGAIN!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

I wonder if The Frost Sisters, or at least Esme, suspect the truth at all? Maybe even to the point where she's protectin' Lorna. I kinda got that impression a lil', throughout this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I wonder if The Frost Sisters, or at least Esme, suspect the truth at all? Maybe even to the point where she's protectin' Lorna. I kinda got that impression a lil', throughout this episode.
    Let’s say they were protecting her, they still let “bleep” get punished instead. I don’t see how that’s very defensible.

For the sake of the cuckoo’s conscience and potential redemption, I hope they had no clue.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I think Esme is. I think she's been protecting Lorna. Their relationship is important to the next couple of episodes I believe Emma, and Nix said.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I think Esme is. I think she's been protecting Lorna. Their relationship is important to the next couple of episodes I believe Emma, and Nix said.
    Where do you guys read these interviews and stuff? Personally I’d rather avoid them bc I feel it spoils studo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Let’s say they were protecting her, they still let “bleep” get punished instead. I don’t see how that’s very defensible.

For the sake of the cuckoo’s conscience and potential redemption, I hope they had no clue.
    Well, I didn't say it was defensible, but perhaps... understandable. When the stakes are this high, sacrifices will be made. Especially when we're talkin' about Esme Frost. Besides, suspicion =/= confirmation eXactly, there's a fine line there.

Well, I didn't say it was defensible, but perhaps... understandable. When the stakes are this high, sacrifices will be made. Especially when we're talkin' about Esme Frost. Besides, suspicion =/= confirmation eXactly, there's a fine line there.
    Yea I was just making a comment in general not necessarily about your thoughts on it. More piggybacking than responding.

When I see morally grey characters in stories like this I like to keep tabs on the decisions that make. Basically to see if the choices they make balance out for better or worse. It’s all subjective of course but ultimately it helps me form an opinion on who I can forgive and who I can’t.

Where do you guys read these interviews and stuff? Personally I’d rather avoid them bc I feel it spoils studo.
    I see them on Twitter. I don't post them though, seeing as how, like you said they can spoil things to come. Sorry if I spoiled something!

I see them on Twitter. I don't post them though, seeing as how, like you said they can spoil things to come. Sorry if I spoiled something!
    You’re fine. I expect to come across some spoilery things in here so it’s my fault. I always apprdcits it being kept vague whenposoble though so thanks for that.

BANNED

Ooh, then, that's gonna be AWKWARD. Per S1, we know Polaris & Sage had a fairly lengthy history, and were pretty tight. I believe Tessa was a drug addict when Lorna came across her, and she helped get her clean.

BANNED

Yea I was just making a comment in general not necessarily about your thoughts on it. More piggybacking than responding.

When I see morally grey characters in stories like this I like to keep tabs on the decisions that make. Basically to see if the choices they make balance out for better or worse. It’s all subjective of course but ultimately it helps me form an opinion on who I can forgive and who I can’t.
    It's all good, no worries. I'm with ya, some dirty deeds are filthier than others, and can't be so easily overlooked. Both Esme AND Lorna can try & wash their hands all they want, but they'll never be fully blood-free, such is the way of the warrior.

Nice episode. Actually, great. Best of the season for me. Everything was done gracefully.

I was shocked with both scenes (you know which), but they were both well done.

I just read an interview, and just realized the events of 7/15 are based on:
    spoilers:
    Fall of the Mutants event
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Alex.; 02-12-2019 at 09:35 PM.