Page 276 of 308 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4616

behind scenes 2x04
    Last edited by juan678; 10-16-2018 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Super good quotes and helps put to bed a lot of the whole speculation that I *constantly* encounter online "Oh Reeva is holding Lorna hostage....
    That is not the fans fault... the show has presented Lorna this season before tonight episode almost entirely baby and Eclaris focused, unhappy to be there and uncharacteristically meek.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-16-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Extended promo for tonight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGifted...330754/video/1

Here I go jmc I might be way off though

Blink (easy)

Polaris/Esme/Reeva (can't decide)

Lauren? (probably, or Caitlin)

Graph, I'm quite sure.

This one I absolutely don't know.

Hmm. Maybe Lorna. Or Lauren (re: Andy). Or it could be Esme. Maybe Blink even. Another tough one.

Ok this has to be Lauren I'm pretty sure. Regarding Andy of course. "Save him from" lmao.
    We will see how close you are.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-16-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

New cosplay options...? Lol what
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

That latest early review's got me even more psyched for tonight. I'm ready for the game to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    ... Who wants to guess which quotes go to which characters?
    I'll give it a shot:

“It’s been an eventful week I thought I’d make something special, or at least burn something special.” - Eclipse

"Your powers, they’re a part of you. They’re linked to your deepest emotions.” - Reeva

“If you guys are planning on doing something this stupid, someone’s gotta be there in case this goes wrong.” - Blink

“You can talk to this, bitch.” - Caitlin

“I didn’t do this to you, you did this to yourself.” - Andy

“I can’t find something that’s not there.” - Polaris

“How are we any different from the people we’re trying to save him from?” - Lauren

Flashback 2002

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Could the frost sisters be at least partially controlling Andy and Lorna?

Last edited by jmc247; 10-16-2018 at 08:36 PM.

All-New Member

This last episode was better than some of the others but a lot of details still seem wrong. The fact that they tracked Wire, a hacker, to his lair, presumably due to his hacking - of course they would be able to trace the mutant underground to their location due to the mental facility hacking, but I'm guessing that we won't see a raid there based on this incident.
    Would a nurse really give an opioid injection to an addict? I thought it was supposed to be "do no harm"? It struck me as being too out of character, am curious how others perceived it. And didn't seem right that Reed never stopped her during any of it, his character seems to have gotten pretty spineless compared to his prosecutor self in the beginning of season 1. Also she was too nonchalant after he had the heart attack.

Liked the scene with Lauren telling Marcos she would get through to Andy and then both of them getting knocked down a few minutes later.

What I don't like about all episodes starting with a flashback is that first its too formulaic, but more importantly it always relates to something later during that episode. It's as if the writers are dumbing down things with the expectation that no one will watch the other episodes to catch references, or won't remember anything, so they better make it relate to something in the same episode. At least start an episode with a present-day action scene or something unexpected. Overall it seems that season 2 is aimed at a homogenous, basic audience. No exploration of deep issues, plot very simple, no interesting references, etc. Season 1 seemed more deep.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    That latest early review's got me even more psyched for tonight. I'm ready for the game to be changed.

I'll give it a shot:

“It’s been an eventful week I thought I’d make something special, or at least burn something special.” - Eclipse

"Your powers, they’re a part of you. They’re linked to your deepest emotions.” - Reeva

“If you guys are planning on doing something this stupid, someone’s gotta be there in case this goes wrong.” - Blink

“You can talk to this, bitch.” - Caitlin

“I didn’t do this to you, you did this to yourself.” - Andy

“I can’t find something that’s not there.” - Polaris

“How are we any different from the people we’re trying to save him from?” - Lauren
    I think I was like... 1 or maybe 2 correct on those quotes lol. Damn... they really tricked me. That is HARD to guess those.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY