Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    ... I like polaris but to me the cuckoo inconsistency was a lot more noticeable.
    The Frost Sisters became... diluted in general, when they started to be more 3 in 1, and less Esme. It came across as too gimmicky.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    You probably aren't putting said role in that much jeopardy when the show is most likely on the way out.
    The faces of the actresses here:

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    The Gifted" press junket during SCAD aTVfest 2019 on February 8, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia.
    ... pretty much says it all, fake half-smiles & all. Even when they were first posted, it looked to me like they could barely muster the effort to try & show they were happy to be there. On their part, I see a lack of enthusiasm, discomfort, perhaps even tension, and just all-around displeasure. I get the impression they'd almost rather be anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    ... It seems the producers wanted to focus more on the Struckers. ...
    They'll be remembered as the bane of this show's eXistence, the parents in particular. The mother's bad enough when it's all said & done, but REED... I could barely tolerate his tired, boring-ass, sad & whispery dialogue delivery in this most recent episode. Just kill 'im off already, he's more painful to watch than ever. Sure wish he would've been the one to get pumped full of bullets, instead of Blink.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-16-2019 at 06:40 AM.