Page 189 of 308 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4616
  1. #2821
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    That would be somethin', wouldn't it...

    Hahaha. XD

    "Dad? What are you doing here?" What a great guest-starring spot that would be, lol.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  2. #2822
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Default

    With those numbers, hoping for good news soon.
    Alot depends on Marvel and Disney's view in regard to the show. The numbers are good enough for renewal, but do they want a show airing on a TV network not under Disney's direct control, but airing on Hulu which will be?

  3. #2823
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    My deepest desire, tho, IS:




    ... to see her & Fassie bouncin' off each other.


  4. #2824
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Alot depends on Marvel and Disney's view in regard to the show. The numbers are good enough for renewal, but do they want a show airing on a TV network not under Disney's direct control, but airing on Hulu which will be?
    I doubt the Fox deal has any weight on the show right now, if at all. It won't even be finalized for 12-18 months.

  5. #2825
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I doubt the Fox deal has any weight on the show right now, if at all. It won't even be finalized for 12-18 months.
    Oh it has weight, one doesn’t even need regulator approval to re-write the terms of the Marvel/Fox rights agreement for live action rights as Sony and Marvel did. Plans are almost certainly being divised already for what they will do and side agreements likely are being hammered out for what they will do collaboratively with Fox in 2018 and 2019.

  6. #2826
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Oh it has weight, one doesn’t even need regulator approval to re-write the terms of the Marvel/Fox rights agreement for live action rights as Sony and Marvel did. Plans are almost certainly being divised already for what they will do and side agreements likely are being hammered out for what they will do collaboratively with Fox in 2018 and 2019.
    I disagree. I guess we'll see what happens.

  7. #2827
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I disagree. I guess we'll see what happens.
    Right now the top of Fox and Disney just made an agreement only official if the government puts their stamp on it. The middle and bottom doesn’t know exactly what that means so things will be frozen for a bit before they start up working collaboratively in their planning. It won’t be Disney just ordering people at Fox around though at least not yet. That is my assumption.
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-21-2017 at 09:38 PM.

  8. #2828
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    My deepest desire, tho, IS:




    ... to see her & Fassie bouncin' off each other.

    I think it would have to be McKellan, lol.

  9. #2829
    Unglaublich!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Angel Isle
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I think it would have to be McKellan, lol.
    It would definitely have to be McKellan!

  10. #2830
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default




  11. #2831
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    7,003

    Default

    EW.com, Spoiler Room: Scoop on The Gifted, New Girl, Runaways, and more
    What do you have on The Gifted? — Catherine
    When the show returns, Polaris experiences some surprising side effects from her pregnancy — and when she does, comic-book devotees should be able to spot a visual homage to a signature flourish from legendary X-Men artist Jack Kirby. The return hour has a number of other visual and canonical Easter eggs for the fans, and if viewers tweet their Easter egg finds to @GiftedTVWriters during the Jan. 1 broadcast, they promise some mutant Twitter love for the viewer with the sharpest eyes.
    BleedingCool.com, Will Fox’s Series ‘The Gifted’ Introduce Viewers to Kirby Krackle?
    Fox’s freshman series The Gifted has some surprises in store for one the show returns on January 1st. According to EW.com, when the show returns, Polaris (Emma Dumont) will be experiencing some interesting side effects from her pregnancy. Those side effects will include some visual homages to what they refer as a “signature flourish” from legendary X-Men artist Jack Kirby. Unless I miss my guess, that would be what most people refer to as “Kirby Krackle”, the black energy signature he used around many characters. ...

  12. #2832
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    348

    Default

    From Skyler Samuels' twitter:

    https://twitter.com/SkylerSamuels/st...20422684213248

    I hope the show isn't killing any of the Cuckoos to cut down on production cost ...
    Last edited by passerby; 12-22-2017 at 04:19 PM.

  13. #2833
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    From Skyler Samuels' twitter:

    https://twitter.com/SkylerSamuels/st...20422684213248

    I hope the show isn't killing any of the Cuckoos to cut down on production cost ...
    She's wearing the reddish sweater, so I think that could be a direct follow-up from the last episode, rather than anything further down the line.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  14. #2834
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    19,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    From Skyler Samuels' twitter:

    https://twitter.com/SkylerSamuels/st...20422684213248

    I hope the show isn't killing any of the Cuckoos to cut down on production cost ...
    Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2019 at 02:57 PM.

  15. #2835

    Default

    Isn't that from episode 9?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •