Page 284 of 308 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4616

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    what rebecca did was not good.
    I screamed as if I was Reeva since I was folding clothes then looked up to see her doing that thing she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    I screamed as if I was Reeva since I was folding clothes then looked up to see her doing that thing she does.
    That's funny.

Yeah, Reeva and Rebecca are 2 powerful and evil mutants.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

now what the hell is going to happen to the inner circle? , btw last episode they were badass but now they are screwed
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    now what the hell is going to happen to the inner circle? , btw last episode they were badass but now they are screwed
    Could go a lot of ways. Depends on if anyone tries to leave, or what happens with Rebecca. How Andy feels about her now.

Reeva might start doubting herself

I think it might be a situation where Andy sticks with Rebecca but Lorna is horrified, it looks like she might send Dawn away to protect her from all the chaos

But I think Lorna will stay with the Inner Circle although I don't know if her or Reeva would really tolerate Rebecca anymore

Jace Turner will obviously use the massacre for propaganda on Purifier TV

I don't think the Inner Circle are "done" by any means but it'll put them through some things

Also I wanted to say I really don't consider Reeva and Rebecca the same morally whatsoever, and this episode pretty much proved that actually so yeah. Reeva is an idealistic mutant that has dreams, Rebecca is mentally ill and has a sick craving for murder/destruction
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Just watched the latest episode and holy shit that ending! That old dude should have kept his fucking mouth shut.

Great that they payed tribute to Stan. RIP
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 11-20-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Repeat episode already tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Repeat episode already tonight.
    Because of the Holidays. Next week a new episode and a big one.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-20-2018 at 08:37 PM.

BANNED

I think it's hilarious someone can watch an episode 6 back in the past and not think it's a repeat. That's not a shot at the poster, that's an indictment of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Because of the Holidays. Next week a new episode and a big one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I think it's hilarious someone can watch an episode 6 back in the past and not think it's a repeat. That's not a shot at the poster, that's an indictment of the show.
    I know the Holidays are coming, but even tonight is not "the Holiday". Yesterday was just Tuesday. And even on Holidays, there are many people in front of televisions for a multitude of reasons. I do not think it is too much to expect a new episode this early in the season.

I've not watched passed episode 1 and honestly I feel about it. Being from the UK the way I used to watch no longer works and I can't see myself watching the whole series if it involves purchasing it.

How is the series going? I got annoyed that the dialogue between the Underground characters was still just repetitive and dull, while I did like the Inner Circle scenes. I hear they're doing the House of M story line?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I've not watched passed episode 1 and honestly I feel about it. Being from the UK the way I used to watch no longer works and I can't see myself watching the whole series if it involves purchasing it.

How is the series going? I got annoyed that the dialogue between the Underground characters was still just repetitive and dull, while I did like the Inner Circle scenes. I hear they're doing the House of M story line?
    In many ways the first half of this season is focused largely on the Inner Circle and their plans and missions while the Underground has receded into the background after suffering failure after failure.

They also explore a version of the Morlocks to some extent as a 3rd choice for mutants

And they have developed a version of the Purifiers increasingly, with ties to the government apparently

I agree the Underground scenes are boring , and the Inner Circle is more interesting.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Last edited by juan678; 11-28-2018 at 06:22 AM.