Page 283 of 308 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4616

The headband reminds me of an 80's movie. Can't place it. Not quite The Childlike Empress. But something else.

Amazing Member

Do you feel like there are a too many similarities between the Purifiers and the Children of Liberty on Supergirl ?
    Last edited by T365; 11-12-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T365 View Post
    Do you feel like there are a too many similarities between the Purifiers and the Children of Liberty on Supergirl ?
    Don't watch Supergirl so not sure but if there are, I would probably blame Supergirl for being derivative since Purifiers are a well-established part of X-Lore

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    The headband reminds me of an 80's movie. Can't place it. Not quite The Childlike Empress. But something else.
    She does kind of look like she's about to do some aerobics in those photos yeah.. hopefully it's a more intimidating/glorious look in the actual show
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by T365 View Post
    No it is a standard trope in fiction and both are hate groups in modern setting yes they should be similar. Purifiers would be more different if they used more of true to comics approach that said I am pretty sure I saw some of the people in the full purifier robes on Gifted.

Amazing Member

I like how Jace is so contradictory: he joins a hate group but wants the group to go easy on harming mutants.

Last edited by juan678; 01-22-2019 at 04:39 AM.

That episode last night was powerful. The end really shook things up. The Inner Circle could've walked out total winners. They could've been the good guys. Then, one of them just had to commit an atrocity from which they cannot return. It felt like one of those moments that will definitely come back to haunt everyone for this and many seasons to come.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Honestly, they should have seen it coming. She is clearly unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    Honestly, they should have seen it coming. She is clearly unstable.
    It was a little too telegraphed. She spent the episode acting like a psycho. That said, the implications of her actions and the emotions surrounding the inner, esp Reeva, were powerful.

They still need to balance the show. This episode did more with Underground and the other Struckers, but the biggest take away was Blink being right about the Murlocks. Reed's storyline is awkwardly slow. We already got to this point when he had his first freakout. Also, are they seriously against her stealing food for the Murlocks? Really?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaddieGrey View Post
    It was a little too telegraphed. She spent the episode acting like a psycho. That said, the implications of her actions and the emotions surrounding the inner, esp Reeva, were powerful.

They still need to balance the show. This episode did more with Underground and the other Struckers, but the biggest take away was Blink being right about the Murlocks. Reed's storyline is awkwardly slow. We already got to this point when he had his first freakout. Also, are they seriously against her stealing food for the Murlocks? Really?
    The underground don't steal things for themselves. It would hurt their coexistence message.

I don't think it was telegraphed. She exhibited this type of behavior the when Andy took her out the first time when they attacked the cop car. If the Inner Circle wasn't so focused on using her a weapon they could have taken you mental instability into account.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

what rebecca did was not good.
    we can be heroes, just for one day