Page 100 of 308 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4616
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    Looking forward to this, possibly even more than any Singer produced project including the Dark Phoenix movie.

Huge fan of Amy Acker since her days on Angel. Nathalie Alyn Lind was one of the few good things about Gotham season 2.
    Technically, this is also a Singer produced (and directed) project.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yeah, and its Kinberg thats in charge of Dark Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    X-Men TV Gifted News‏
    @XMenTV

Hearing from some sources that #TheGifted episode 2 is even better than the first.

Considering I loved the pilot, this is awesome.

12:24 PM - 30 Aug 2017
    Fox does seem increasingly confident at this point into filming. It's one think to have a great pilot that had the X-films biggest and best Hollywood director on it. It's something entirely else to have a equal or better second episode which of course is ultra important to move casual viewers trying out the show to consistent viewers.

Anyway globally for those in Japan, Germany, Italy, etc. most major countries have Fox subsidiary franchises who can choose to buy shows from Fox TV or not and most have Facebook pages and Twitter feeds. If you want it to air in your country for the Fall season it's easy to let the Fox subsidiary know.

I'm just seriously SO excited about this show

30 days until October 2nd.

BANNED

Is it just me or are fall shows starting later and later.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Is it just me or are fall shows starting later and later.
    Fall shows usually start right after the Emmys, which is the last week of September Now it seems like ABC starts a week ahead of everyone and then all the other networks come in the week after. That is how it has been for the past couple of fall seasons.

Fan poster by ShawYanwen
    Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2019 at 01:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Fox does seem increasingly confident at this point into filming. It's one think to have a great pilot that had the X-films biggest and best Hollywood director on it. It's something entirely else to have a equal or better second episode which of course is ultra important to move casual viewers trying out the show to consistent viewers.

Anyway globally for those in Japan, Germany, Italy, etc. most major countries have Fox subsidiary franchises who can choose to buy shows from Fox TV or not and most have Facebook pages and Twitter feeds. If you want it to air in your country for the Fall season it's easy to let the Fox subsidiary know.
    Fox in S1 is not usually the problem its S2 when Fox usually loses the plot or the end of S1. Their record on genre shows doesn't inspire confidence.

Which reminds me watch Sleepy Hollow be the model in that starts strong then goes downhill as all POC are increasingly marginalized to put more focus on the white characters...

Fox in S1 is not usually the problem its S2 when Fox usually loses the plot or the end of S1. Their record on genre shows doesn't inspire confidence.

Which reminds me watch Sleepy Hollow be the model in that starts strong then goes downhill as all POC are increasingly marginalized to put more focus on the white characters...
    Does someone else thinks that it's funny that FOX also produces Gotham ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Does someone else thinks that it's funny that FOX also produces Gotham ?.
    No, they have been on good terms with WB. iirc Fox was even set to purchase all of Time Warner which owns WB including DC comics characters and the like back in 2014, but I believe they axed that idea in the end.
    Last edited by SomeCBFanboy; 09-03-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Gotham has gotten stronger from its first season though. And if The Gifted becomes event TV for FOX, I think Marvel and FOX will make sure it is a continued success.

BANNED

Inhumans makes me curious about Gifted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Yeah, and its Kinberg thats in charge of Dark Phoenix
    But Kinberg also serves as executive producer on this, too, along with Singer (who did direct the first, pilot episode). In addition, they're joined by Marvel's Jeph Loeb & Jim Chory, on that EP listing. And beyond them, there's these 3, the CREATOR himself:

Mr. NiX...

... and the "mother" & the "son"...

... LSD & the Wiseman.
    (The latter of which, just joined up recently, in conjunction with directing the SECOND episode.)

BANNED

So many months pointlessly wasted complaining that Polaris' hair wasn't green. ...
    No doubt, and here's some more, to check it out:

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Blink and Polaris team up
    I wonder if that last one is during the "church basement" scene, where her+Eclipse are on the run & lookin' to hide from the SS (after escape?), from that script excerpt the writers shared with us a ways back?

ThanX, Juan, as always! Welcome back, Maestroneto, you were missed!