Page 12 of 308 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Wasn't a thread made specifically for this X-Men tv show? Why are we discussing things here?
    I created a thread a week ago, but then some users started using this again and now this is the topic where people keeps posting. I think a mod should change the tittle of this then, so it would look better and more like the typical tittles: Matt Nix's Tv Show official Thread, or so.
    Last edited by Kurt LeBeau; 03-05-2017 at 09:35 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    ... two threads for the same topic here... should be merged together.

I have no idea for the title, seeing that we still don't have the official title for the show yet.
    K, I'll contact the mods & see if we can get it done. And how about: X-Men "Untitled" Fox/Marvel TV Series, by Matt NiX... ?

I'd just keep the Matt Nix's FoxTV Series. since this one will actually premiere on Fox tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    I'd just keep the Matt Nix's FoxTV Series. since this one will actually premiere on Fox tv.
    The pilot has to be approved by Fox for a full or partial season order first. We aren't there yet. For now it's just a pilot.

Ultimate Member

As of right now nobody knows what Forge's actual name is outside of him, and he ain't talking...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    How about "Matt Nix Brings XCU to FoxTV"?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I like that one!

Which one should we be using? I've found 2 others, first one's from the Media>TV/Film Forum though:

Fox's X-Men TV Show... started 1/24/17, same as this one...

TV Matt Nix's Untitled X-Men Show... started 2/27/17...

... where there's MUCH less traffic, and therefore... a lot less activity.

Maybe we could & should get the mods to merge them, though, but hopefully we can keep it here... in the X-Men's own forum (where there's already lots of X live action/animation threads, BTW). But if we WERE to get them merged, what title does everybody think we should go with?
    Although fairly new here, what I see going on most often across this forum:

- Rather than searching for a thread that already exists, people start threads with the latest article or desire to discuss the topic.

- There's a TV/Film board, but the same details get posted in the Comic Book boards. So then people wanting to talk 'TV/Film' start a new thread in that area, not realizing it's also in the Comic Book areas.

When I got here, out of respect for forum space I did a search for the Fox X-Men TV show in the TV section. Crazy - I know. When nothing came up, I started that thread. Then I realized the practices above, and found THIS THREAD - and to keep discussions in both areas I fed into the TV-Film area because some folks seem to stay put there, along with this thread. Then a third thread was started.

Maybe the mods could encourage maintaining the topics in the expected areas, and when these 'hey - new news - time to start a new thread' items come up, they get rolled into the existing threads. It will then cut down on other topics being overwhelmed with more than one thread on the same topic.

Just a thought. Not assuming I have to tell people what to do.

How about 'Fox X-Men TV Show' and leave any names out since it is really about the characters?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

A live action X-MEN Show with actual C & D List characters in legitimate roles with Sentinels as villains on a major network?

Yeah this is gonna be sleeper hit of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    A live action X-MEN Show with actual C & D List characters in legitimate roles with Sentinels as villains on a major network?

Yeah this is gonna be sleeper hit of the year.
    {crosses fingers}

But it does feel right with all this casting news.

I just imagine a possible roster like this:

Thunderbird
    Blink
    Polaris
    Forge
    Callisto
    Leech

and potential movie cameos, and this will easly be my fave cbm show (even if Legion is top notch quality, but only has one familiar character)

BANNED

From ComicBook.com's Legion Executive Shares Details About Matt NiX's X-Men TV Series:

... Donner made it clear that Legion would not take place in the same world as the X-Men films, and the site asked why the team elected to do so since Nix’s show will be within that universe.

Donner said the decision came down to freedom, but she prefaced the answer with a few juicy updates about Nix’s series. She producer said his show “is much more a part of just the world in terms of there are mutants, mutants are hated and there are Sentinels -- though very different from what we've seen before.”

“You feel like you're here in the X-Men world,” she continued.

Of course, fans will be interested to hear that Sentinels are reportedly being brought into the series. By the sound of it, Legion seems to be a lighter affair in comparison to Nix’s project, but FOX is excited to pursue the latter despite its differences.

Earlier this month, the network’s chairman and CEO Gary Newman spoke about Nix’s X-Men series and had this to say. “We’re deep into development on that. We’re expecting a script shortly. The materials we’ve seen so far have been very, very promising.”...
    As I mentioned earlier, and always thought a possibility, regarding the Sentinels. Now basically confirmed by the above, I eXpect something similar to this:

BANNED

I'd forget about Marrow, though, and think most are WAY off guessing the Mutant "underground" resistance... will be about the Morlocks. Can't really see them as a network of revolutionaries and/or freedom fighters, TBH. However, there are a few other established X-scenarios that I think... could.

BANNED