Page 123 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4616
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Fox has up a cute mini quiz to find out which Mutant are you.

https://whichmutantareyou.com
    I guess I'm "Photon"

This show is going to be amazing!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Well, I'm prepared for Monday. I won't be home Monday night (BOO!) and I only have online viewing through my provider. They don't offer DVR service for their streaming service yet. SO, I'm just going to record using the Windows 10 Game Bar instead.

Although I might see about adjusting my schedule to BE home...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Well, I'm prepared for Monday. I won't be home Monday night (BOO!) and I only have online viewing through my provider. They don't offer DVR service for their streaming service yet. SO, I'm just going to record using the Windows 10 Game Bar instead.

Although I might see about adjusting my schedule to BE home...
    Adjusting once’s schedule to see the resurrection of the franchise on big net TV is a good idea. Ratings wise I know what I am hoping for with The Gifted and if they manage it well it will be a new day and there will be a new generation of fans.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Fox has up a cute mini quiz to find out which Mutant are you.

https://whichmutantareyou.com

They certainly put the social media effort into this one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_Lee_Slat...70943352758272
    I'm Andy, powers unknown....scary

Andy... Powers Unknown.
    I'm hoping his power is Molecule Man-type matter manipulation. Make him a true Omega Level threat... because I'm really hoping at least one of the Strucker kids goes over to the Dark Side. It would be novel on TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Andy... Powers Unknown.
    I'm hoping his power is Molecule Man-type matter manipulation. Make him a true Omega Level threat... because I'm really hoping at least one of the Strucker kids goes over to the Dark Side. It would be novel on TV.
    Well, the Andy actor said his character arc was like Anakin Skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Well, the Andy actor said his character arc was like Anakin Skywalker.
    Well yes he is very angry and very powerful. Mind you he is way too young (looks and feels maybe 16) at least this season to feel like an effective leader of mutants against the Sentinel Services if they end up setting up a schism with the core Mutants over the issue of when do we fight vs just hiding. Perhaps for future seasons he might get there.

One can feel where the lines might be drawn if the team schisms.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-01-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    wow it seems, just like olivia munn's psylocke, this polaris will be popular and very soon an important character to the comics.... cool
    I hope you're right. Polaris is one of those characters who has always had the potential to be great, but she never gets a chance to realize it. Maybe The Gifted will give her the boost she needs to take that extra step. She's just starting to carve a role for herself in X-men Blue. I hope that role expands into other X-books.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member

Cannot wait!!!

Cross-postan.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheGiftedonFOX/s...39750941323264

Another video of Emma Dumont hyping up the first episode of Gifted tomorrow!
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Spectacular Member

I must live in a parallel world where people are actually excited about a Fox related X-Men product

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    I must live in a parallel world where people are actually excited about a Fox related X-Men product
    I have been vocally critical on what I believe are the shortcomings of Fox's X-Men movies but I believe you can still enjoy (and praise) whatever project on its own merits regardless of what studio creates it. Overall I think the mainline X-Men movies are pretty weak on their own but it doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed DoFP, X2, Legion, Logan and Deadpool or that I'm not looking forward to The Gifted which looks super interesting. Bias doesn't really get you anywhere and prevents you from enjoying stuff you might actually like.

Marvel's done a really good job since 2009 of demonstrating how it's better for Fox to have the film rights to X-Men instead of Marvel. I guarantee we would never have a show like this, especially not with the characters selected, if Marvel had the rights. Fox only has X-Men characters to pick from, so they have to dig deeper than Marvel would ever be willing to dig. As a result, Fox is finding gems that have been ignored by Marvel for way too long.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

I can promise you that the majority of what we can classify as "comic book fans who hang around on internet forums" are still by and large complaining about this show's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I can promise you that the majority of what we can classify as "comic book fans who hang around on internet forums" are still by and large complaining about this show's existence.
    Really? Most of what I've seen is either "I'm looking forward to this" or "This looks far better than Inhumans"
    Maybe I'm not looking hard enough
    Last edited by HaydnC95; 10-01-2017 at 01:55 PM.