Page 15 of 308 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

its fanmade, actually I made it lol.
    the blank spots basically for likely other actors, since I doubt the show will only have 8 characters

fingers crossed for Callisto, Warpath or another familiar name

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    the blank spots basically for likely other actors, since I doubt the show will only have 8 characters

Ahh it was you. I saw them on twitter. Nice works

Watermark your stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

lol, not a big deal. I like boards spreading the pics, its not about me after all.

about the actual panel/roster... Im really loving how the bottom four look next to each other, feels very xmeny, so diverse and ethnic. Just add two more and would be an awesome underground team

BANNED

the blank spots basically for likely other actors, since I doubt the show will only have 8 characters :-D

VERY, very well-done, KL... you had me guessin'! ;D I too, think there are more characters yet to be revealed, and CAN'T WAIT to find out who they are!!

Speaking of Callisto, I've been thinkin', what if this Mutant underground resistance or whatever... was like a mishmash of X-Factor, the Morlocks, and the...

... BUT, them being more related to the New Mutants/X-Force, might make them off limits 'cause of their upcoming movie(s).

... Im really loving how the bottom four look next to each other, feels very xmeny, so diverse and ethnic. Just add two more and would be an awesome underground team
    Me too, they create a GREAT visual dynamic so far, wherein they all compliment each other like it was meant to be. It just feels right... like they just fit together naturally, and that there's this sort of organic chemistry already taking shape, that seems IMMENSELY promising. REALLY lookin' forward to learning who else we're going to get, and then seeing ALL of them... in FULL character! :-D

I think this underground team will be a mix of Exiles and Morlocks.

Exiles had Blink and Thunderbird, right? and Polaris has appeared there from what Ive seen on the net (I havent read a Exiles comic yet), so... its looking very similar

BANNED

Oh, and ya know, I was actually... just a lil'... bummed 'bout this show, TBH. Reason being, I thought my chances of seeing:

... Dazzler, were SHOT to HELL 'cause of THIS friggin' guy:

Marcos Diaz/Eclipse

(Have to admit I'm intrigued by & already likin' him, though, and really lookin' forward to finding out more about him. He seems pretty cool, and is definitely the kind of character I have an affinity for.)

... already being there, and having "photon controlling"/light-based powers himself. So at first, I was like CRAP, that means Ali's most likely been taken out of consideration as an additional cast member. But that name "Eclipse" has got me wondering if his abilities might work the opposite of hers, which could make her even MORE likely actually, if they maybe wanted/decided to go for their very own version of:

... on THIS show - Dazzler & Eclipse DOES have a ring to it! ;p ;D

I'm still holding out for Dazzler popping up on the big screen.

BANNED

One doesn't have to exclude the other... could end up being a precursor, wherein one leads to the other.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-07-2017 at 08:01 AM.

BANNED

Dazzler might be better for tv.

In the big screen, she'd probably be reduced to a fun cameo whereas on tv she would get more character development.

BANNED

I mean, would you rather see her get a spot like say... Psylocke did, in Apocalypse? Or many hours of character study, with multiple episodes detailing her personal development & growth, on a show like... Jessica Jones?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post

In the big screen, she'd probably be reduced to a fun cameo whereas on tv she would get more character development.
    Dang - could've just posted: DITTO! ;p ;D

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I'm thinking the Underground could be the Mutant Underground that was mentioned in the Scott Lobdell Uncanny X-men run that was mentioned but was not fleshed out much. I like the concept of a Mutant underground because it could be a lad up to connecting the T.V. shows and the movies to a extent. As others have stated i'm hoping the Morlocks are involved. Caliban would make a great addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post

after 17 years of the franchise, I think we all can agree that any x-man would get a better and longer development on tv, not only c-d list mutants, but A-list too. We have seen it already with Cyclops, Rogue or Colossus. We can add Angel, Jubilee and Psylocke too. So any mutant getting confirmed for a tv show will be more lucky than most of the movie mutants (except Magneto, Wolverine, Mystique and Charles, that clearly have had great arcs over the almost 2 decades)

New addition, this time sounds like a human from the goverment/bad guys:

http://deadline.com/2017/03/coby-bel...medium=twitter