Page 182 of 308 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4616
    BANNED

Disney is legally prohibited from interfering with Fox for one year after the initial deal is made.

Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Disney is legally prohibited from interfering with Fox for one year after the initial deal is made.
    Yes, but "You have to do this thing because we're going to own you" and "We don't have the power to do it yet, but since you know we want to do it anyway, it sure would be nice if you did it now" aren't very different. But, then, I don't know just how extensive the legal prohibition is - which is why I said unless legalities make things slow enough. Legalities are the only way I can see Disney/Marvel not getting to be cancel-happy with Gifted long enough for it to get another season.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

The fast affiliate ratings live ep 10 the negative is no real bounce live from last week and it could have used some bounce. The positive of 2.8m .8 is it’s the first ep since episode five that didn’t drop ratings wise live so far though final ratings aren’t out until later today.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

For what it's worth TV By The Numbers has The Gifted as 'likely to be renewed by May 2018'
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mistress of Magnetism Mitteloss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The fast affiliate ratings live ep 10 the negative is no real bounce live from last week and it could have used some bounce. The positive of 2.8m .8 is it’s the first ep since episode five that didn’t drop ratings wise live so far though final ratings aren’t out until later today.
    It's a shame episode 11 isn't next week. The hype from episode 10 may have helped! Great idea to bring in the Cuckoos.
    "We can fight all day Sunfire. But I still won't belong to anyone but myself." - Polaris, X-Men #187

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    For what it's worth TV By The Numbers has The Gifted as 'likely to be renewed by May 2018'
    Yes it’s still most likely to be renewed on the back of DVR watchers who will double or more the current rating and streamers On Demand and international viewers. For the two hour finale it would be nice to get it back up to a least a 1.0.

Assuming Dreamer's friends eventually learn Esme manipulated them into captivity in the first place with Dreamer ending up dead, the Mutant Underground is going to need a powerful telepath and some major psychic defenses once the mutants take sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    It's a shame episode 11 isn't next week. The hype from episode 10 may have helped! Great idea to bring in the Cuckoos.
    I'd be more concerned with the impact of Dreamer's (entirely pointless and unnecessary) death. Three weeks is a long time for it to stick with people. If an episode was next week, it would at least push the memory of it out of minds quicker, and seeing characters' reactions and behavior in the aftermath could assuage feelings. Lack of that breeds animosity.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Siena Blaze View Post
    Assuming Dreamer's friends eventually learn Esme manipulated them into captivity in the first place with Dreamer ending up dead, the Mutant Underground is going to need a powerful telepath and some major psychic defenses once the mutants take sides.
    Esme didn't manipulate them INTO captivity. She manipulated them into making an ill-advised attack that GOT them captured. She intended for them to succeed at the power station. There is a difference.

Who are some characters you think would translate well onto this show, now that we've seen 10 Episodes? I love that they tend to go with 2nd/3rd tier X-Men and Morlocks.

I personally would really love to see what Stacy-X of this universe would be like. I know a lot of people dislike Stacy-X, but I found her interesting enough. I think Wicked would also be really interesting as a cameo.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'd like to see Boom Boom or Skids or any of the X-Factor kids tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I'd like to see Boom Boom or Skids or any of the X-Factor kids tbh.
    Would love to see both of these.

Sunfire, Synch, Erg, Empath and Frenzy!