Page 187 of 308 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4616

Hey, sooo... @TheGiftedonFOX / @GiftedTVWriters -- are you guys not renewed/picked up for more yet? Is there someone I can beg / bribe / sacrifice to that would help prove interest?

The Gifted Writers: Just keep watching and spreading the word! You can also tweet @FOXTV, and if you want to influence ratings (and you don't have a Nielsen box), be sure to watch on DVR, on Hulu, or on http://Fox.com!

https://twitter.com/GiftedTVWriters/...72879222747137
    The Gifted writers respond to fan questions about supporting the show for renewal.

BANNED

Fox.com? Ok..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The Gifted writers respond to fan questions about supporting the show for renewal.
    It'll probably depend on te rating of the season finale

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    It'll probably depend on te rating of the season finale
    That will matter, but fans have to do their part and in the end it also matters how well the new shows Fox will air in January do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes, they broke the secret of power combos.
    That seems like an evil plot that could backfire easily...let's make our mutant slaves more powerful. Nothing could go wrong with that!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That seems like an evil plot that could backfire easily...let's make our mutant slaves more powerful. Nothing could go wrong with that!
    The best way to deal with mutants is have a bunch of powerful mutants in your payroll. Good deterrent for psychos like magneto

All-New Member

DEATH TO THE STRUCKERS MOTHER
    ANARCHY!!!!! She brings the show down alot, I mean the whole "I dont want you getting hurt" shit get so annoying

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeroTurnedVillain View Post
    DEATH TO THE STRUCKERS MOTHER
    ANARCHY!!!!! She brings the show down alot, I mean the whole "I dont want you getting hurt" shit get so annoying
    Yeah a lot of people dislike her and feel she is holding them back from more interesting or exciting action

But I think she is fairly realistic, she is like an upper class suburban white wife, with generally liberal political/social views but who firmly believes in "playing by the rules". So her take on everything is not "let's kill those bastards" but more "how about we find some textbooks for the mutant kids to learn about biology"
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Dunno if this has been discussed already, but there's a little bit of information about the finale from Emma Dumont, the actress who plays Lorna, during an interview - https://comicsverse.com/episode-98-e...ont-interview/

Excerpt:

Justin Alba: Yeah, I do love that. In terms of the rest of the season, I think we’ve got two or three more episodes left. What’s something that we can… you know, I don’t want to ask anything you shouldn’t say, but what was your favorite thing to shoot that we haven’t seen yet?

Emma Dumont: Oh, gosh.

Justin Alba: I feel like that was… did I ask something I’m not supposed to ask, am I?

Emma Dumont: No, no, no. Gosh, it’s hard to choose because the finale especially is so… it’s just so much about her relationship with her father, so I think the first scene in the final episode is a flashback and it shows the X-Men and kind of why they chose Lorna to be the leader of the Mutant Underground.

Justin Alba: Wow.

Emma Dumont: It kind of shows a little bit about what the strain is with her and her father. It’s a short scene but it’s so powerful. It kind of give us an idea of who Lorna was before all this, so I think that was my favorite scene to shoot. It was just like a really simple scene. It was just two people, but there’s so much to it that means so much. You kind of get to see Lorna before she was this powerhouse of a leader and you see her being sort of like a young girl who doesn’t know what’s up and kind of just questions herself.

-----------------

I'm wondering if the actress revealed more than she should, but since it is out, I'm really excited to learn about the X-Men in this continuity and how and why they entrusted the Mutant Underground to Lorna, and also about Magneto. It says the scene is just Lorna and one other, whom we can assume is either her father Magneto, or an X-Men, like Xavier, telling her about her father.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I wonder how they'll even do that maybe not show his face or something
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I wonder how they'll even do that maybe not show his face or something
    It's possible, though unlikely, that Patrick Steward or James McAvoy is a secret guest star in the finale as the Prof, or Ian Mckellen or Michael Fassbender as Magneto.

I'm wondering if the actress revealed more than she should, but since it is out, I'm really excited to learn about the X-Men in this continuity and how and why they entrusted the Mutant Underground to Lorna, and also about Magneto. It says the scene is just Lorna and one other, whom we can assume is either her father Magneto, or an X-Men, like Xavier, telling her about her father.
    The easiest and creepiest choice is Rogue and the actresses might even do it on the super cheap. Obviously they could use a darkened room and go for Magneto’s voice, but we will see.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yeah a lot of people dislike her and feel she is holding them back from more interesting or exciting action

But I think she is fairly realistic, she is like an upper class suburban white wife, with generally liberal political/social views but who firmly believes in "playing by the rules". So her take on everything is not "let's kill those bastards" but more "how about we find some textbooks for the mutant kids to learn about biology"
    Exactly, I mean, she's their MOM, what is she supposed to be like? "Oh, go ahead kids, go straight into danger and beat some people up!" -_-

The Strucker Mom a.k.a. Caitlin is pretty amazing. She thinks of strategies that don't occur to other people and has invaluable medical knowledge to boot. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually assumed a real leadership position in the organization.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Mighty Member

I like the designs of the Sentinels

Ep 11