Page 192 of 308 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4616

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Attachment 60009

What I got lol

My answers were kind of all over the place I don't think I fit into a category very neatly
    lol, change a few answers I noticed one switches from Lauren to Lorna.

Anyway The Gifted started airing in Japan and tomorrow in France.

Last edited by jmc247; 12-28-2017 at 04:38 PM.

The Gifted episode 11 is being screened by reviewers.

Some spoilery related discussion of it below.

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2017...3-x-1-episode/

BANNED

Sounds like this Monday's new, "3 X 1" ep, will be OUTSTANDING:

Attachment 60009

What I got lol

My answers were kind of all over the place I don't think I fit into a category very neatly
    I also got her. The way I understand these things, each answer gives a certain weight toward each possible outcome. Then at the end it adds up the results and spits out a card based on which one you got the most points for.

I'm gonna write out my answers and point at which make sense for her.
    1: I answered safety, acceptance probably has the highest weight towards Lauren.
    2: Fascinated: this is basically just asking if the character likes having powers. Lauren does.
    3: teleportation: this is weird since the possible answers are so specific. No answer fits Lauren.
    4: Dedicated: ruthless probably has a higher rating for Lauren.
    5: a little: closet of secrets probably fits Lauren better
    6: selfish: sounds like her.
    7: calm and collected: sounds like her
    8: forgive but never forget: sounds right
    9: the weird one: the others don't fit better, so...
    10: fixing things: not sure if any are a good description of Lauren
    11: acceptance: she definitely wants that
    12: cautious: sounds right
    13: make the person go away: sounds right
    14 offer solutions: maybe?
    15: cool: she definitely likes having powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    The send off for Dreamer sounds like it has the potential to be amazing, that is a perfect song for it all on its own.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The send off for Dreamer sounds like it has the potential to be amazing, that is a perfect song for it all on its own.
    Just remember there is only 45 minutes of content. They cannot devote too much to any one thing. I always feel like there is all this buildup before each episode then it seems like not as much as what we expected or imagined can possibly actually get shown

Also I don't know if I'm alone in feeling this way but the wasteful first minute or so on the "recaps" gets on my nerves. Like we can for free watch past episodes online why do we need recaps
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Also I don't know if I'm alone in feeling this way but the wasteful first minute or so on the "recaps" gets on my nerves. Like we can for free watch past episodes online why do we need recaps
    Agreed the recaps should go.

As for not expecting too much time spent to the funeral, I don’t nor would it be wise to spend more then around 3 minutes on it for a whole host of metrics from viewership to time for the core plot.
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-28-2017 at 05:56 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, JMC:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

So excited to see the Stepford Cuckoos take center stage in this show. As soon as I heard Esme's name, I wondered how far this show would take it. I worried that it would only rely on the name and not go much beyond that, given the limitations of a live-action TV show. I was pleasantly surprised by the mid-season finale. This show is really going all out with the Cuckoos, presenting them in all their Emma Frost laced glory. I really hope they get to play a larger role in this series as it progresses. I think they can be the high-level psychics that every successful X-men team needs to succeed.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    So excited to see the Stepford Cuckoos take center stage in this show. As soon as I heard Esme's name, I wondered how far this show would take it. I worried that it would only rely on the name and not go much beyond that, given the limitations of a live-action TV show. I was pleasantly surprised by the mid-season finale. This show is really going all out with the Cuckoos, presenting them in all their Emma Frost laced glory. I really hope they get to play a larger role in this series as it progresses. I think they can be the high-level psychics that every successful X-men team needs to succeed.
    It's fairly obvious that the Cuckoos are pivotal characters from this point forward.

31 Highest and Lowest-Rated Shows of the Fall TV Season So Far

Six weeks into the 2017-18 TV season and we've got a pretty clear snapshot of what shows are flush and which are busts. TheWrap has ranked the 16 highest- and 15 lowest-rated (there were ties, chill) television series based on their Nielsen ratings to-date....

"Chicago Fire," "American Housewife," "The Gifted," "NCIS" and "SEAL Team" just missed the cut -- each currently averages a 1.9 rating. Now, on to the bad ones, ranked from worst to incrementally less awful.

https://www.thewrap.com/31-highest-l...elsen-ratings/
    The Gifted makes 17th place on the top rated shows of the Fall in L + 7 as in live plus seven days with a 1.9 average. Its been DVR numbers compensating somewhat for the live viewership issues. The sooner people watch the more ad money so in order of importance its live, plus 3 ratings, plus 7 and then other sources like people watching on FoxTV online, On Demand or Hulu.

On paper the numbers are good enough for renewal though ratings for ep 11 should be interesting to see on a Holiday with a lot of viewers unaware there is another episode this season. Episode 12 and 13 being a package deal two weeks later on MLK Day should be interesting as well.

Either way even if there is additional weakness live for ep 11 due to scheduling I expect a huge lift as usual as people figure out there was an episode on and rewatch it. Episode 9 had the first increase in DVR viewership raw numbers of the show (though they have been very stable since ep 5). We have yet to see what episode 10 comes in as in terms of DVR. Best thing after next episode is to start watching your DVR even if you don't watch and leave it playing on the background when I do other things for a couple showings.
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-29-2017 at 02:28 PM.

For those saying the cuckoos are great and they can't wait to see them more.. can you elaborate?

You went to see them more as villanous or as protagonists?

As far as I'm concerned, what the cuckoos did in the fall finale is beyond reckless. I'd be thrilled to have them as villains, but I don't want them having any affiliation with the mutant underground unless they do some serious reedeeming.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For those saying the cuckoos are great and they can't wait to see them more.. can you elaborate?

You went to see them more as villanous or as protagonists?

As far as I'm concerned, what the cuckoos did in the fall finale is beyond reckless. I'd be thrilled to have them as villains, but I don't want them having any affiliation with the mutant underground unless they do some serious reedeeming.
    That's too black annd white view for me. I want them to be sorta the anti heroes of this. Doing what the others deem bad but for the right reasons, sorta like an X-Force type of group.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah I heard a big split among audience responses to Cuckoos. A lot of "tut tutting" and like "that's not right" but at the same time I feel like the very reason people found episode 10 good and exciting was precisely because of what the Cuckoos did. Almost on a subconscious level, people liked it and they may or may not explicitly say that.

I also found it interesting how people were very eager to make excuses for "Wes" like "he had to rob jewelry stores with a gang, it was surviving" and now we need to reprimand Cuckoos for - what? Striking back against an utterly brutish oppressive system enslaving and brainwashing themselves and others like them? Please.... just... ugh.

It's subjective but sometimes the hypocrisy is too much
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 12-29-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY