Page 207 of 308 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4616
    BANNED

Only bit of good news today for me.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I can imagine the fanfiction writers getting started in earnest.

As long as they get more scenes that's fine with me I'm not sure what exactly being a regular vs guest even really does in terms of screentime or overall impact.
    More money and other things like job security. If you have a season stipulated contract its very different then being brought on without one.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-11-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah I meant in terms of a viewer perspective though

I heard a lot of awesome suggested characters/ideas when I checked the facebook page for this show and various commenters

But then I realized they already seem to think their cast is large so idk if they want to add more I hope they do though, you can only go back to the same things so many times the wow and shock factor from Cuckoos will wear off (especially since their whole thing was basically deceiving the audience at first, now that's gone)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Bring one core X-Man, just one... Who'd have more overall impact for the gifted world as whole?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Bring one core X-Man, just one... Who'd have more overall impact for the gifted world as whole?
    Not sure but I did hear people suggest Rachel, Magneto, and Rogue the most probably

OBEY

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Not sure but I did hear people suggest Rachel, Magneto, and Rogue the most probably
    I can't believe they haven't teased Anna Paquin appearing on the show, what with Stephen being her husband and her being Rogue.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    I can't believe they haven't teased Anna Paquin appearing on the show, what with Stephen being her husband and her being Rogue.
    She said she didn't wanted to appear
    https://www.google.com.pe/amp/comicb...-paquin-cameo/
    Last edited by wano; 01-11-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    She said she didn't wanted to appear
    https://www.google.com.pe/amp/comicb...-paquin-cameo/
    Interesting! I know Gifted is supposed to be in its own little corner of the universe, so I figured maybe she'd be into the idea of doing a guest role and doing Rogue with her super strength or something. Not saying to force a romance between her and the Strucker dad just because they're married IRL; also just assumed they'd find it nice to work on set together again? Me assuming a lot here, haha. Thanks for the link!
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Three days left and fan art from the official site for those interested... also three days to the finale.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-12-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Released on the official site. I wish they had a better promo for the finale, but this for next season looks very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Released on the official site. I wish they had a better promo for the finale, but this for next season looks very interesting.
    Yeah they have been doing this where people who stream the show vs watch on TV (like I do) get to see these little after-show clips. On my TV it is a super abrupt transition to the next show on my local FOX channel, which sucks to be honest compared to watching Legion on FX where they let the entire credit sequence play for minute or two letting you more gradually decompress and absorb what you watched. (Plus they tend to immediately do the same episode again so you can watch for anything you missed!) This show it's like if I blink I have to then go online to stream or something but I don't always feel like that. Well, that was a bit of an accidental rant lol

OBEY

Rogue or Iceman would be the perfect addition to season 2 imo. In terms of having one X-Man as a regular or guest role from time to time. Shawn and Anna are working mostly on tv now, and they would fit this Gifted cast nicely. Not to mention that they arent expensive actors, so money cant be the excuse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    Rogue or Iceman would be the perfect addition to season 2 imo. In terms of having one X-Man as a regular or guest role from time to time. Shawn and Anna are working mostly on tv now, and they would fit this Gifted cast nicely. Not to mention that they arent expensive actors, so money cant be the excuse.
    Yep, they do seem to be the most oft-cited 2, by fans:

... along with Cyke & Kitty, probably.

I actually don’t really want any core X-Man to appear on the show, at least in a recurring capacity. I feel like it’d take away from what’s going on with the mutants we do have.

If we do get an X-Men cameo, I would want it to be someone who hasn’t already been in the movies. Like maybe Rachel for example.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I actually don’t really want any core X-Man to appear on the show, at least in a recurring capacity. I feel like it’d take away from what’s going on with the mutants we do have.

If we do get an X-Men cameo, I would want it to be someone who hasn’t already been in the movies. Like maybe Rachel for example.
    Same here. I'm fine with name drops, and them talking about some of the mainstream X-Men, but I don't think I'd like to actually see any of them. Keep the focus on the lesser known characters. Though I do think Rachel would make a great addition to the show.