Page 226 of 308 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4616
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    From your lips to God's ears my good fellow
    With content for their streaming service being the grand motivation, I think there's a good chance. But say a lil' prayer, anyway, it always helps.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-25-2018 at 06:25 PM.

BANNED

Gifted, Legion, Runaways, Cloak&Dagger, they could all be blessed with longer life, if DizMar adopts Hulu & calls it their own. Not sure what that means for, or what will happen to, the NetfliX Defenders properties... but ya never know! Think AoS is DOA, tho, for better or worse. We know Inhumans is. Believe there's a Squirrel Girled New Warriors in the works, too, God help us.

THE GIFTED SEASON 2: COMIC-CON MUTANT VISION FOX

Peace was never an option.

BY LAURA PRUDOM And yes this will be our mini poster which will be handed out at the FOX Booth #4229 at SDCC!!

INFO / SUMMARY:

As you know, we ended season 1 of THE GIFTED with our group of mutants splitting into two factions – the Mutant Underground (Blink, Thunderbird, Eclipse, Lauren, Reed, Caitlin) and the Inner Circle (a.k.a. Hellfire Club; Polaris, Frost Sisters, Andy, and for this season Reeva played by Grace Byers!). These two factions and their differing approach to mutant rights will be a focal point for season 2 and we’ve made some really cool artwork that illustrates this divide. We have a gallery of paired shots which are then all compiled together to represent all our cast for the EXCLUSIVE comic-con poster (available starting Thursday at the FOX booth, #4229)

To make the art interactive, we will also debut an exclusive Snapchat filter. I can send you a video preview soon, but essentially in selfie mode, you’ll have “mutant vision” and when the camera is away from you, red/blue filters will allow you to see the artwork in a whole new way! Down at Comic-Con we will also have a street team handing out filter gels (example card below) as an alternative to Snapchat. We think these will come in handy for our outdoor placements, including wraps of the trollies along the green line!

POSTER – attached (also can be found in the below link)

CHARACTER PAIRS (for gallery) – in the below link

MEDIA PLACEMENTS: Check out this artwork on The Omni Hotel as well as trolleys on the Green Line in San Diego. (these stop outside Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter)

SNAPCHAT LENS:

Snapchat AR – for private demo only. Do not publish this video. There is a walkthrough of the experience, as well as a close-up of the lens so you can see it more clearly.

Snapcode – Please include this snapcode!!! for the article, press can post the attached snapcode and/or include this URL:https://www.snapchat.com/unlock/?typ...ata=01Snapchat

STREET TEAMS: we will also have street teams handing out gel filter cards to fans in the Gaslamp Quarter near the trolley stops and Omni hotel to view the art. This achieves the same effect as the Snap filter, but just in a physical filter that you hold up to your eye.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...ant-vision-fox
    From IGN.....

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Sounds great. Looking forward to the poster with the paired shots.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Emma and Hayley

BANNED

FINALLY! Can't wait for it! And I hope Disney doesn't dare to cancel the gifted

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited! Can't wait till we see some footage, hopefully, at Comic-Con.

A better look at the Comic-Con posters.

SDCC pannel news from Marvel Entertainment.

https://news.marvel.com/tv/90497/mar...con-sdcc-2018/
    Last edited by jmc247; 06-28-2018 at 12:33 PM.

An image was released of the upcoming season, featured in EW. Features spoilers I suppose, so if you don't want to know anything at all, don't look at the image.

Polaris in labor. Confirms that Grace's character (Reeva) has the same power as she does in the comics.

BANNED

Whoa, reeva page only appeared once in X men and now she's here! Plus andy is a blonde and dropped the idiot haircut

Interesting. Only 1 Frost is there. Andy's hair for sure is different, sort of showing his more rebel but also maybe "chic" persona. Curious about Reeva's personality and how her power will be used. From the descriptions about her a more physically oriented power sounded more appropriate for her so we'll have to find out how she uses this one.

And also curious about those possible complications. Hoping Lorna isn't like... out of the action for multiple episodes due to all this. And hoping her powers don't drop way down once the child is out

OBEY

Spectacular Member

I really hate that Lorna is being saddled with a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I really hate that Lorna is being saddled with a baby.
    Well the way I feel about it, as long as her actual labor itself doesn't keep her like hidden away doing nothing for multiple episodes, it should be fine. I'm pretty sure this show knows she is like their star character and won't really saddle her too badly.

She may give the baby away although that does sound implausible somewhat. I guess it's a question of... does she think she needs to be near the kid to always protect it/mother it/get inspired by it, or is her current "lifestyle" too much of a danger and the kid needs a more safe environment.

OBEY