Page 227 of 308 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4616

Maybe she needs to be close to the kid to access the higher levels of her powers, so she straps her kid into a baby backpack and brings her along on missions

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Maybe she needs to be close to the kid to access the higher levels of her powers, so she straps her kid into a baby backpack and brings her along on missions
    Haha... yeah somehow I doubt it
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm really excited to see what they do with Reeva. Can't wait to see her cut loose with her powers, and if she'll have any connections to Shinobi.

BANNED

Definitely girl unless twins

Like 100% sure about that

Aurora

OBEY

BANNED

The maneuvering of its members is gonna be SO juicy!

Do you folks anticipate anyone will 'switch sides' this season? e.g. lauren to hellfire or lorna back to underground.

Or maybe in a more shocking twist one of the strucker parents will join up with jace turner's crew after getting so angry and disgusted with all the mutant chaos. i kind of think that could be a cool arc for caitlin

OBEY

But before those plans can be put into action, Polaris and her baby need to survive the birth — an event Dumont points out will make Marvel screen history. “We’ve never seen in any Marvel media, and sort of show or TV, a mutant pregnancy and then a mutant delivery,” she says. “This is kind of a pinnacle moment. I feel very honored to be part of Marvel history in this way. It’s super cool!”

Still, more mutants simply means more problems for Polaris, who’s used to being in control. As much as Reeva wants to make sure Polaris survives, the pair don’t exactly see eye-to-eye. “When you get two alphas in the same space, there will be tension,” Dumont teases. “Reeva makes Polaris look mild.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Do you folks anticipate anyone will 'switch sides' this season? e.g. lauren to hellfire or lorna back to underground.

Or maybe in a more shocking twist one of the strucker parents will join up with jace turner's crew after getting so angry and disgusted with all the mutant chaos. i kind of think that could be a cool arc for caitlin
    Maybe, and ya could be onto somethin' there, with Caitlin. While I definitely think she's gonna play a more active, physical role, I don't think it will be with Jace & the likely Purifier route he'll be headed in. Fully eXpect her to go on a tear, tho, to try & get her son back. Also suspect Reed's own Mutant powers, may surface. How things play out for Lauren, T-Bird, Blink, & Eclipse, I'm still not sure, but I hope they surprise us with their plans for them.

Reeva sounds like she's gonna be totally BADASS!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 07-13-2018 at 03:56 PM.

BANNED

I'm 50/50 on the baby's gender, and think it could just as likely be a boy. Or twins, and one of each, as has been suggested.

Do u guys follow Emma on IG, she’s so cooool....

Anybody else think Campbell may have survived/have remains from the plane and get transformed to Ahab at some point in season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Do u guys follow Emma on IG, she’s so cooool....
    Of course. Been following her for a long time she posts tons of stuff and is pretty active and gives lots of fan posts "likes" and comments

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Anybody else think Campbell may have survived/have remains from the plane and get transformed to Ahab at some point in season 2?
    People have said this but I doubt it, for one thing that actor is on a different show this season (Fear the Walking Dead) also that kind of plot might go a bit too far from the grounded realistic way they're trying to do this show. But it COULD happen even for a season 3 even if not in this one.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Well the way I feel about it, as long as her actual labor itself doesn't keep her like hidden away doing nothing for multiple episodes, it should be fine. I'm pretty sure this show knows she is like their star character and won't really saddle her too badly.

She may give the baby away although that does sound implausible somewhat. I guess it's a question of... does she think she needs to be near the kid to always protect it/mother it/get inspired by it, or is her current "lifestyle" too much of a danger and the kid needs a more safe environment.
    Lorna dane being an star character is something I'm happy to read everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Interesting question. Definitely one of the most pressing questions for the second season of The Gifted. Polaris becoming a mother and expanding Magneto's bloodline, by default, will help raise the stakes. Given how the first season ended, everything is really in flux. But the show has done a great job of maintaining the more personal family elements to the story. And I think Polaris having a kid to look after will only help that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.