Page 23 of 308 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    COOL, thanX, JMC!

Oh, and wanted to bring this to attention again, regarding the character of Eclipse & Age of X. From Marvel.Wikia.com, Roberto da Costa (Earth-11326):

... was one of the fighters of the Mutant Resistance, and was also part of the tracking squad known as the Moonstar Cadre. ...

... it's where I got the pics I used for him from.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-26-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Last edited by jmc247; 03-23-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Talk about a Daddy's girl.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Someone from the cast or crew posted a picture of Jamie Chung getting hair and makeup done, and from the looks of it, it looked as if her hair had pink/purple highlights in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Talk about a Daddy's girl.
    I'm more getting 'crazy magnetrix who thinks she's Magneto's daughter'.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Sorry for the large picture, but here is Jamie's hair taking inspiration form DOFP's Blink.

I really hope they give her the facial markings as well. Blinks appearance in DoFP was perfect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    I really hope they give her the facial markings as well. Blinks appearance in DoFP was perfect.

I didn't read much of Exiles...but was there ever an incarnation where Polaris was on the team? I thought there was. Not say they are going for an Exiles feel on the show...but it would be interesting if the mutants they chose all had spent time on the Exiles.

Edit:

Aha I knew it. Okay so Blink, Polaris and Thunderbird are all Exiles members in some way shape or form. Not all at the same time...but idk. Something I picked up on lol.

BANNED

So I need to complain about not getting an afro Brazilian again for Roberto fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    So I need to complain about not getting an afro Brazilian again for Roberto fantastic.
    That's not supposed to be sunspot. I think he's going to be in the New mutants movie which takes place in the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    We'd rather you just stay out of the thread since you're perpetually out of the loop.

BANNED

Hmm don't see a Mod Tag next to your name.

That movie Blink makeup was pretty perfect though.

But I figure they want to put their own twist on it.

BANNED

LOL @ how some of us get a lil' testy in here, every once in a while, MYSELF included. DEFINITELY lookin' in the mirror when I say that, just tryin' to encourage that no one take it too seriously or personally, is all. We all have bad days, and we all get frustrated over certain things, sometimes. Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    That's not supposed to be sunspot. I think he's going to be in the New mutants movie which takes place in the past.
    ... Phoenix Avatar is RIGHT... on the $! 'Berto WILL be appearing in the upcoming New Mutants theatrical feature, alongside Magik, Dani Moonstar, Cannonball, & Wolfsbane... I think, and it's supposed to be about the "Demon Bear"!

The real name of the "Eclipse" in this show will be Marcos Diaz, who is an original character created for it. I was just citing the possibility that he may be loosely based on the only X-Men comics version we know of, which is an AU, AoX Sunspot.

And don't forget, we've already had one Mr. da Costa:

... though the prevailing assumption is, that iteration no longer exists, due to the end of that very movie.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 03-24-2017 at 08:09 AM.

BANNED

From OmegaUnderground.com, ‘X-Men’ Pilot ‘The Gifted’ Might Be Heading Back To WWII:

... It’s been said the Matt Nix’s pilot will be connected to the X-Men cinematic universe, this is backed-up with Bryan Singer directing the pilot. Not to mention characters such as Magneto’s daughter Polaris, Warpath’s older brother Thunderbird, and the return of Blink connecting the potential series directly to the film franchise. ...

... Omega Underground has uncovered another important detail about the pilot via a casting call we’ve uncovered. ...

... Could we see Polaris telling a story about her father’s exploits during the war in the concentration camps in flashbacks or will time-travel play a role?...
    They also speculate on... Nimrod?!