Page 261 of 308 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4616
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Unfortunately superhero shows don't seem to have that large of an audience. Seeing as how the streaming numbers were cited lasted year when it was renewed, maybe DVR/Streaming/On-Demand well help the show this year. At least it did better demo wise than Lethal Weapon, which came after.

Astonishing Member

So Reeva's powers are...Sonic Scream? Huh got to say I was hoping for something a little more creative than that. And I really wish hadn't killed off all of the Inner Circle. I would have liked to see Reeva and her more radical faction go up against William. Plus I love the actor.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So Reeva's powers are...Sonic Scream? Huh got to say I was hoping for something a little more creative than that. And I really wish hadn't killed off all of the Inner Circle. I would have liked to see Reeva and her more radical faction go up against William. Plus I love the actor.
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Unfortunately superhero shows don't seem to have that large of an audience. Seeing as how the streaming numbers were cited lasted year when it was renewed, maybe DVR/Streaming/On-Demand well help the show this year. At least it did better demo wise than Lethal Weapon, which came after.
    Its a survivable number if we don't see the kind of tumble we saw last season after the first and second episodes and yes the show delivers by DVR big time again.

SyFi interview with Matt Nix on season #2

Newsweek Review of the first episode

GQ Interview

Overall very glowing reviews from the press and high ratings on the fan sites. Though alot of people didn't know a new episode was on.

‘The Gifted’ Star Emma Dumont Opens Up About ‘Scary’ Mutant Labor Scene
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-26-2018 at 03:25 PM.

BANNED

TBH, I'm just gonna enjoy this new season and the stories it's telling, without worrying so much about what comes after it. I think more & more with comiX related stuff, maybe it's better to live in the moment, and concentrate less on the future. Constant anXiety over fate, saps energy & enthusiasm for the present.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    TBH, I'm just gonna enjoy this new season and the stories it's telling, without worrying so much about what comes after it. I think more & more with comiX related stuff, maybe it's better to live in the moment, and concentrate less on the future. Constant anXiety over fate, saps energy & enthusiasm for the present.
    This is true. Although I think it's inevitable to want to know what is to come and to try to predict or plan.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Spectacular Member

The ratings news is so depressing. It almost makes me want to throw in the towel. But I don't want to give up on the show. I want to keep hoping for the best. It's just really hard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    This is true. Although I think it's inevitable to want to know what is to come and to try to predict or plan.
    Oh, without a doubt, speculating on prospects is still fun. I just wanna avoid becoming too invested in that, so as not to lose sight of what I currently have. But yes, preparedness is pretty much a compulsory pursuit.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-27-2018 at 01:10 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The ratings news is so depressing. It almost makes me want to throw in the towel. But I don't want to give up on the show. I want to keep hoping for the best. It's just really hard.
    To be fair, traditional Live+SD ratings for the first season weren't really that good. Delayed viewing & streaming showed more interest, and saved it, so I wouldn't stress over it all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Not exactly.

It's just not something that really translates to "Live Action".

To be fair, traditional Live+SD ratings for the first season weren't really that good. Delayed viewing & streaming showed more interest, and saved it, so I wouldn't stress over it all that much.
    It's also a first episode of the season that's airing a bit before the "Fall Season" really gets into the swing of things. I didn't exactly expect it to knock it out of the park on live ratings.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 09-27-2018 at 12:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    ... It's also a first episode of the season that's airing a bit before the "Fall Season" really gets into the swing of things. I didn't exactly expect it to knock it out of the park on live ratings.
    Good point, and I've seem some similar sentiments elsewhere, suggesting it fell well within range of realistic eXpectations.

BANNED

SERIOUS lack of Lorna:

SERIOUS lack of Lorna:
    She is in one picture of the ep three photos in front of an incubator with a sick baby.

https://heroesvue.com/2018/09/26/pro...complications/

Obviously some shots in the long term episode promo put out that looks like it’s up to mid season.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-28-2018 at 01:55 AM.

SERIOUS lack of Lorna: