Page 286 of 308 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 4616
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Episode 8 showed the ratings life on a competitive night that the ratings prognosticators didn’t believe the show still had in it. But, you are right it’s a definitive issue for understanding Polaris, it gave her code name and headgear meaning and it was one of the best eps of the series or any series and still a certain scene is racking up thousands of views a week later.

PREACH! I 💚 that video SO MUCH, with its moving music & emotionally impactful scenes sequence, that I've have watched it countless times already AND... will continue to do so.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Clip from tonight. Polaris and Andy free mutants.

Last edited by Soulsword323; 12-04-2018 at 05:34 PM.

The Gifted holds onto its .7 live rating from last week in fast national ratings.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Very excited and intrigued by the upcoming Lauren Strucker developments.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I missed the entire elevator scene with Rebecca What happened (is there a vid-clip of it?)?

Last edited by juan678; 03-09-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This clip is why I'm so bored of the Underground, I feel I've heard this type of conversation 10 times already throughout this show

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post
    This clip is why I'm so bored of the Underground, I feel I've heard this type of conversation 10 times already throughout this show
    Yep. It also made 0 sense. Blink was on John's case in episode 7 for not being active enough. Then she's mad at him in episode 8 for being too active.

John was mad at Blink in episode 7 because she "stole" basic life necessities for released mental patients living with Morlocks. Then in episode 9 John decides to kidnap a human CEO.

??????

And Marcos is just an inherent hypocrite. HE. WAS. IN. A. DRUG. CARTEL. FOR. YEARS! But he is the most morally outraged "goody goody" supposedly. The most pro peace and pro X-Men etc etc. But then he is CONSTANTLY wanting to fight the Inner Circle, has almost a bloodlust against all of their members. Such hypocrisy.

Thankfully it looks like Lauren has been kept separated from these dopes and is (d?)evolving into something... more
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 12-06-2018 at 04:23 AM.

OBEY

Amazing Member

I enjoy the show well enough, but Jesus could they make the Underground any more pathetic? They can't stop anything, they're always behind, they're mopey as hell, and their strong man gets stopped by a pickup truck?

What the eff? It's hard to find drawn in when the good guys seem like pathetic dopes.

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    I enjoy the show well enough, but Jesus could they make the Underground any more pathetic? They can't stop anything, they're always behind, they're mopey as hell, and their strong man gets stopped by a pickup truck?

What the eff? It's hard to find drawn in when the good guys seem like pathetic dopes.
    I have less trouble with them being pathetic as them going from last seasons early 90s Cable like team to this season they have gone reactionary. Marcos has been practicing for being the saint of hypocrites berating the Morlocks for stealing food to survive and being endless rage boy wanting to kill people not trying to kill him. The actor is great and pulls off great scenes, but the character irrevocably lost me.

You didn't want to kill a genocidal scientist at the end of last season because of your drug gang past killings which I accepted, but now you say you want to kill Reeva? When he is not doing that he is playing the role of grand inquisitor of Blink's loyalty to the MU. I love the actor, but they smashed the character for me with angry moralist hypocrisy and nothing is going to change that at this point including Lorna switching side or making Reeva a secret genocidal loon. I really don't like hypocrites.

T-Bird has been acting stupidly, but I actually feel for him. Anyway for those watching last nights episode of Jeopardy Percy Hines White being a mutant on what TV show was a question with the answer being you know what.

Interview: 'The Gifted' - Percy Hynes White on Andy's Commitment to the Inner Circle
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-06-2018 at 10:10 AM.

The answer is to expand or alter your perspective on who the "good guys" can be in the show.

Once you feel comfortable actively sympathizing with and rooting for the Inner Circle, this season is very fun!

OBEY

Once again the Inner Circle strikes a blow for mutant freedom everywhere, while Thunderbird wrestles a truck and loses.

what the eff? It's hard to find drawn in when the good guys seem like pathetic dopes.
    Personally, I have simply been more invested in the "bad" guys anyways, they could cut the Mutant Underground from the show entirely, imo.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"