Page 290 of 308 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4616

Lauren vs Sentinel Strike Force

BANNED

Canceled by May 1st? Old yeller style for mercy?

I couldn't find the thread for last night's episode. I enjoyed it, but again it seemed Polaris was really kept on the back-burner. The Strucker family story was well handled. I like all the scenes with the Strucker mom. But the Inner Circle stuff seemed kind of muted and stiff. We haven't seen Reva for two episodes. So, Feb. 5 is the final episode of this season, and possibly ever? If there is a separate thread for last night's episode, could someone link it for me?

All-New Member

There wasn't a thread that I saw.. guess that's the sign on the wall..

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Definitely my favorite moment from the previous episode.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    ... So, Feb. 5 is the final episode of this season, and possibly ever? If there is a separate thread for last night's episode, could someone link it for me?
    To my knowledge...

... it's #14 of 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabelle0 View Post
    There wasn't a thread that I saw...
    In JMC's absence, AbnormallyNormal was creating them, who now also seems to be on hiatus. I don't bother, 'cause I was never too keen on the idea, to begin with. I preferred an ongoing one, that encapsulated the entirety of S2, but some fly-by-night(s) insisted on & convinced participants to do otherwise.

But you can go here if ya want: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...eason-2/page16

Be warned tho, it seems to suffer from the same dyspeptic disease that's plagued the rest of the CBR Forums of late, only even more acutely. In fact, the latest post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elden View Post
    Exactly. I honestly wonder much of the time if the people making up such nonsensical criticisms have even listened to a single episode.
    ... sums it up rather succinctly, and quite accurately. Probably eXplains why activity on here has absolutely nosedived & cratered, over the last few months.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-24-2019 at 07:00 AM.

BANNED

Or maybe attention to it nose-dived with the quality of the show. You know, the more plausible explanation. Posters here aren't the only ones being critical, most fan sites and other geeky-oriented critics are panning this season.

The show isn't well done and the way Fox is treating it pretty much says all you need to know about what they think of it too. It's sad, there was once a really interesting premise and it got seriously lost somewhere along the way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Or maybe attention to it nose-dived with the quality of the show. ... Posters here aren't the only ones being critical, most fan sites and other geeky-oriented critics are panning this season. ...
    As stated, that comment was in reference to the Forums in general, not just any particular thread. IDK, it seemed to still be averaging about the same or slightly better on aggregated sites, last I knew. And I say that with a preference for & more investment in, S1 (to date) myself, so pretty much as nonpartisan & agenda-free as I can be. I try not to be prone to eXaggeration, at least in a negative respect. Hopefully, that's plausible enough for ya.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    I couldn't find the thread for last night's episode. I enjoyed it, but again it seemed Polaris was really kept on the back-burner. The Strucker family story was well handled. I like all the scenes with the Strucker mom. But the Inner Circle stuff seemed kind of muted and stiff. We haven't seen Reva for two episodes. So, Feb. 5 is the final episode of this season, and possibly ever? If there is a separate thread for last night's episode, could someone link it for me?
    The last episode of the season is the 19th of February. There's 16 episodes like HA said, so we got three more to go. Seeing as how the State of the Union will no longer be next Tuesday, hopefully when its rescheduled it won't impact The Gifted's schedule. There wasn't a thread from Tuesday's episode. I don't feel any inclination to start them, because I'd like to just enjoy the show at this point, but you can always post your thoughts here and I'm sure people will respond.

I personally enjoyed the Morlocks stuff myself. Erg was a real standout, and I hope we get to see more of him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    As stated, that comment was in reference to the Forums in general, not just any particular thread. IDK, it seemed to still be averaging about the same or slightly better on aggregated sites, last I knew. And I say that with a preference for & more investment in, S1 (to date) myself, so pretty much as nonpartisan & agenda-free as I can be. I try not to be prone to eXaggeration, at least in a negative respect. Hopefully, that's plausible enough for ya.
    Very fair. I've been confused by a lot of the reviewers (and this isn't a Gifted problem, this seems to happen a lot)....why did we get mostly positive reviews from a site and then before the second half of hte season we get an article that says "How the Gifted can fix Season 2 from here" or some such thing.

Well...if you positively reviewed it all this time, why is there something to fix? I don't get that.

At the heart of this show there is a good story, I'd like them to find it again but I fear it's too late.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Very fair. I've been confused by a lot of the reviewers (and this isn't a Gifted problem, this seems to happen a lot)....why did we get mostly positive reviews from a site and then before the second half of hte season we get an article that says "How the Gifted can fix Season 2 from here" or some such thing.

Well...if you positively reviewed it all this time, why is there something to fix? I don't get that.

At the heart of this show there is a good story, I'd like them to find it again but I fear it's too late.
    Who knows for sure, but we all look for reasons to eXplain uneXpected circumstances and/or outcomes, as a way to reconcile them. It can be difficult to not let the differing opinions of others affect your own, especially if you're in the seeming minority. Worse yet tho, is seeking those out that confirm/validate your already skewed views, as a way to reassure yourself & keep any doubts at bay. Beware the mob mentality, it's the road to ruin.

I don't think it's as bad as you're trying to make it out to be, that it's that far gone, and beyond repair. There's been mistakes made, sure, just like with S1. But none of them have been irrevocably damaging, in the least, as far as I'm concerned.

Blink Death?

Promo 2x14

Pic 2x15

More 2x15