Page 297 of 308 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4616

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    Sage deserved a better, feels like they're looking to wrap up storylines and her death was used to further Lorna's redemption/fight back story.
    Which is basically the show's core philosophy for all characters when killing them off, with the only changing variable being who benefits. And that's all I have to say for the moment.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I think this is a hint as to want happened to Blink. I think she's stuck somewhere in between everything. I believe something similar happened after the Phalanx or something.

Anyway, I enjoyed so much about this episode, and I think its one of my favorites of the season. Everyone's back together, and I'm anxious to see next weeks season finale.

That Chris Claremont cameo! Loved that lol.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 02-19-2019 at 08:26 PM.

BANNED

DAMN! Missed it, and am now waitin' for it to be on Hulu | Watch The Gifted Streaming Online (Free Trial), but in the meantime:

The Inner Circle's Dark Plan is Revealed on 'The Gifted' | News | Marvel
    The Gifted Season 2 (2018) | Synopsis, Cast & Characters | Marvel

The Gifted Season 2 Episode 15 Review: Monsters - Den of Geek
    The Gifted barrels towards season's end with its strengths outweighing its problems.

'The Gifted' recap: 'Monsters' | EW.com
    ... Time to choose a side...
    ShowSnob.com, The Gifted season 2, episode 15 recap: Monsters

ComicBookMovie.com, THE GIFTED: Reed Strucker Faces Reeva Payge In The Killer New Promo For The Season 2 Finale: "oMens"
    While we await word on a potential third season, The Gifted is gearing up to end its stellar sophomore season on a major high note as Reed Strucker and the Mutant Underground go to war with Reeva Payge!

... with Matt Nix recently telling /Film that a potential third season could move to a streaming service and would likely be inspired by some of the ideas in X-Men: Days of Future Past, there's some reason to believe Blink's (Jamie Chung) apparent death could have actually resulted in her disappearing into the future, via one of her portals, although that's just a theory for now.

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-20-2019 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Jace Turner's character arc is a goddamm circle. A perfect CIRCLE.
    Still a circle.

I loved seeing Lorna wear her tiara.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Still a circle.
    At least Reeva called out her telepaths. Though...saying that for the audience sorta exposes how ridiculous it is.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Just posting I'm extremely disappointed with the direction the writers chose for this show, they sabotaged and threw away what had a chance to be one of the most compelling and nuanced comic book TV shows ever

It makes no sense to in a universe without XMen, Avengers, etc. not take advantage of that more and give real stakes

Instead they pull all their punches and throw everyone into a narrow "Good" box, make characters believe the exact opposite of what they always believed in season 1? Just ugh.

The final episode has a chance to give us the emergence of a new Fenris and if it doesn't... honestly this show is the biggest example of like teasing something great and never , ever, delivering. It's one thing for a show to start out you know it'll be generic tame safe etc but to pretend it'll be provocative but then completely go into a generic direction. That's what gets me

I'm hoping Cloak and Dagger season 2 might do what this show couldn't and actually give us a more morally gray character "Mayhem"

If I wanted to just see random people with colorful "powers" who are all on one team I would watch damn Runaways... I don't watch that show and there are reasons for that.

Shame on you The Gifted writers !
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 02-20-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

The Gifted season 2, episode 15 review: Monsters - Bam Smack Pow
    ... Mutant miscellany

• The online conspiracy theorist was legendary X-Men comics writer Chris Claremont, arguing that the Morlocks do exist.
    • For how tension filled an episode this was, there were plenty of good one-liners and deep emotional statements amidst the fraught sound of helicopters.
    • Some examples of well-written dialogue: “Andy…you know when we do this….it won’t be like a video game. You know that, right?” – Lorna.
    • “How do you know running on foot is safer?” Lauren asks. “Cars with that many bullet holes are pretty easy to spot.” – Caitlin.
    • After learning that the Frosts’ part in the master plan consists of “persuading” humans that the Inner Circle is right, Lorna asks “Personally, are you okay with this, Esme? Forcing others to believe that what we’re doing is right?” Esme sighs. “…Maybe they will someday.”
    • “What are we doing here besides catching typhoid?” – Polaris asks while on a scouting mission in an abandoned train yard.
    • “So….your powers are back.” – Eclipse to Reed.
    • This show and this cast do a phenomenal job of acting through silence, letting gestures and expressions convey deep emotional states.
    ComicsBeat.com, The Gifted S2E15 “Monsters” – Tearful Reunitings as All Sides Prepare for War

Geek.com, ‘The Gifted’ Season 2, Episode 15 Recap: The Reunion We’ve Waited For

HiddenRemote.com, The Gifted Season 2, Episode 15 recap: The 5 takeaways from Monsters

ComicBook.com, 'The Gifted': Thunderbird Gets Comics-Inspired Look in Season 2 Finale
    TVLine.com, Matt's Inside Line: Get Scoop on Arrow, The Gifted, This Is Us, Roswell, Grey's, Lucifer, Suits, NOLA, Rookie and More
    ... Any spoilers on The Gifted‘s finale? —Pam

In addition to there “100-percent being tears” (as Emma Dumont put it), there will also be “blood,” Jamie Chung told me at TCA — at which point Blair Redford jumped in to declare, “A tide of tragedy is headed your way!” Johnny’s portrayer added, “It’s not one of those finales that leaves you not knowing what’s currently happening. Our show ends nicely, leaving it open to a lot of new and interesting possibilities.” (Determined to one-up her leading man, Chung said, “We tie up all the story plots into a nice little bow… and then we rip it out of their hearts!”) Also talking up the on-the-bubble drama’s season ender (airing Feb. 26), Amy Acker added “good explosions”, “gunfire” and “lots of powers” to the mix, saying with a grin that Caitlin, as seen this week, “is embracing her badass-ness.”...
    TVOverMind.com, Why “The Gifted” Deserves to Get Renewed for a Season 3

Reeva vs Reed