Page 303 of 308 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4616

BANNED

I think there is likely no intention to renew the Gifted as such now that Disney has the rights (or will as soon as the merger is complete). These characters can appear in other X-Men tv shows or movies or any Marvel movies. If they decide to get rid of the retcon that Magneto isn't the father of the Scarlet Witch, Polaris can appear in the upcoming Scarlet Witch tv series.

BANNED

Watching the last two episodes..what the hell have these writers done to Lorna? Shes become so soft..like Jean Grey almost. It was already ridiculous she was sneaking around but her looking apologetic is just no good. Doesnt work.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...-for-season-3/

season 3 plot
    Where, and when, and what does it mean? It’s something that hopefully we get to explore at some time in the future, but the idea there is that she’s been taken to new places and seen new possibilities. And if nothing else, she somehow she had the opportunity to change clothes! [Laughs]
    Last edited by juan678; 03-02-2019 at 04:28 AM.

3 Season Nix
    What doesn’t work in our favor is the obvious — we would like our ratings to be higher as a primetime network show. [Note: The Gifted is Fox’s lowest rated, least watched drama.] What works in our favor is that we are a show that has had a pretty decent life on streaming. And I think beyond that, because of how the story is situated, we can stay out of the way of a lot of the larger [Marvel] universe. It’s not likely that in any short term anybody is going to be doing anything that could be incompatible with what we’ve done, if that makes sense. We don’t have versions of the X-Men running around, [and the characters we use] are not smack dab in the middle of the mythology, so we’re not stepping on anybody’s toes.

The other thing is it’s my understanding that we’re doing pretty well internationally. Emma Dumont (who plays Lorna) just went to China and there were a lot of girls who really, really wanted to hang out with her. [Laughs] Superheroes with strong emotions and action seem to travel well.

BANNED

Has anyone seen Nix and Kinburg at the same time? Are we sure they aren't the same buffoon?

Astonishing Member

My two cents, I think focusing on the purifiers more this season was a mistake, sure they’re evil, but they have no powers and not even ‘advanced’ weapons. So you end up with scenes like the Morlock s just standing out in the open, so they can get shot instead or Blink and Erg wiping the floor with all of them in five minutes flat.

I already accepted Lorna was a lost cause earlier this season. But I expected more with the finale overall. The lack of action has always been a problem with this show. The finale fight scenes were shockingly awful. At least Thunderbird got to cut loose a little.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    My two cents, I think focusing on the purifiers more this season was a mistake, sure they’re evil, but they have no powers and not even ‘advanced’ weapons. So you end up with scenes like the Morlock s just standing out in the open, so they can get shot instead or Blink and Erg wiping the floor with all of them in five minutes flat.
    Jace should of been killed off a long time ago..making Lorna softer and all about being in love is not what got ratings surges..her exploring her past did. They had Lorna not whooping ass enough to sell the threat of Reeva. That's ridiculous considering her giving birth has them all scared for their LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

Blink Behind SCENE

Huh! A lighted huge Hula-Hoop in a rotating/holding device. Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Blink Behind SCENE

Haha. I guess that makes sense.