Page 5 of 308 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blair Redford has been cast as Sam, “the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network.”

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Blair Redford has been cast as Sam, “the strong-headed Native American leader of the underground network.”
    This is great casting so far. I liked Blair a lot in STB. He can play the tough leader type. There's this natural edge to his acting on that show.

So... Thunderbird? Hope he's ready to die at the end of the first season.
    Good to see things progressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    the problem with Anna/Rogue appearing on a few episodes and having great scenes including action is that would be a real shame if the character ended having a better use on Tv instead of the big movie franchise, where she should have shined. A real shame for Bryan Singer and producers that never cared to do it the right way in front of the bigger audience
    It is better than not being in the movies and she won't be for many many years
    because she is not needed in X-men Supernova so maybe in 2022?
    I think that being on the show would be better

Interesting premise. Given the number of Native American characters in X-men, it can go in many different directions. I hope "Sam" is Forge. That's a character who has never shown up in the X-men movies, but has quite a history in the comics. I can definitely see him leading an underground network for mutants. Hope we get some actual details around SDCC this summer.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    It is better than not being in the movies and she won't be for many many years
    because she is not needed in X-men Supernova so maybe in 2022?
    I think that being on the show would be better
    I agree. A good character representation is a good character representation. Movie or tv doesn't matter.

It's quite simple. Which one would you choose: Daredevil movie or Daredevil Netflix series?
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 02-10-2017 at 04:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I agree. A good character representation is a good character representation. Movie or tv doesn't matter.

It's quite simple. Who would you choose: Daredevil movie or Daredevil Netflix series?
    It's hard question.
    I rarely watch movies or series

I still didn't watch Games of Thrones for example
    I watched 4 MCU movies and 5,5 XCU movies

Of course i would pick more interesting version for me but ... I don't know which version would be more interesting for me

Especially because we have so many X-men.
    I think that we will never have a movie with all very popular X-men (unless most of them will do nothing)
    Xavier, Magneto, Original 5, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cable - that's already 16 heroes and I could easily add more.
    For me It would be better to divide them somehow
    so yes quality is more important

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    It's hard question.
    I rarely watch movies or series

I still didn't watch Games of Thrones for example
    I watched 4 MCU movies and 5,5 XCU movies

Of course i would pick more interesting version for me but ... I don't know which version would be more interesting for me

Especially because we have so many X-men.
    I think that we will never have a movie with all very popular X-men (unless most of them will do nothing)
    Xavier, Magneto, Original 5, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cable - that's already 16 heroes and I could easily add more.
    For me It would be better to divide them somehow
    so yes quality is more important
    Well, Daredevil movie is considered one of the worst comic book movies. And people say the Director's cut is quite an improvement.

The Netflix Daredevil series is just one of the best series I've ever seen, not just comic book series, but a series in general.

Of course, these are popular opinions and yours might defer from these.

I hope this show is actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I hope this show is actually good.
    {crossing fingers, toes and eyes}

Same here!

Unglaublich!

So... a strong-headed, Native American male leader of a mutant underground network...

Anyone thinking of John Proudstar leading the Ghost Dance in AOA...?

BANNED

Well, Daredevil movie is considered one of the worst comic book movies. And people say the Director's cut is quite an improvement.

The Netflix Daredevil series is just one of the best series I've ever seen, not just comic book series, but a series in general.

Of course, these are popular opinions and yours might defer from these.
    Thanks for information. Maybe i will watch this series.

I have the Daredevil Director's Cut blu-ray/DVD, and can confirm for me it made a huge difference in my experience. It is definitely in my 'keeper collection'.