Page 99 of 308 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4616
    BANNED

Madrox has a simple enough power.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by iByakuya View Post
    Sage is added to the cast!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Sage! Another wonderful addition to this cast of characters. I was hoping to see some other characters that had tenure on an X-team pop up on this show, and I'm also happy to see another underused character like Sage. I wonder if she'll wear those signature glasses at some point?

Oh, and if people were wondering, the actress Hayley Lovitt confirmed it on her Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    The inclusion of Sage qualifies this show to be Emmy-award material.
    http://X-MenFilms.com, “Ant Man” actress Hayley Lovitt cast as mutant Sage in Fox’s THE GIFTED

Mutants Unite! Hayley Lovitt and Blair Redford take direction as Sage and Thunderbird prepare to take action.

Flashback to July and a repost of Blair's birthday morning in the makeup trailer. ... So grateful to share a show w all these super genuine souls. #thegifted #mutants #fox
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-01-2017 at 07:21 AM.

BANNED

Well aren't you just a boundless source of information.

Good to have you around...plus you know its no fun kicking a dead horse.

I wonder if we get a Weapon X variant...they always want to ground this series but really if you ask me the Military Industrial Complex trying to weaponize them seems the most realistic option. Instead of Prison and Cures for all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    In the eyes of the studio, this is probably the most important component. It doesn't matter how great a show is. If it doesn't turn a profit, it won't have a lot of staying power. Well, it looks like The Gifted will have plenty of profit potential for Fox. That's all it needs to declare the show a success and have a valid reason to create more X-men TV shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    ... Is it too much to ask for Madrox and the others to appear so we can get an X-Factor Investigations spin-off
    This has been my thought from the beginning, once they moved away from the early HFC idea, and decided on doing this project instead. Pretty much as soon as they announced Blink & her casting, if not before. Something to definitely keep in mind, for sure, IMO.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    ....wait wait this has Sage? And No Bishop despite some heavy mining off a Bishop Storyline...SMFH. ...
    Odd, isn't it? To the point of being suspect, IMO. Which is why that...

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... The pilot episode’s cliffhanger is a doozy. ...
    ... ALSO for a while now, and even before really, I can't shake the feeling... that those 2 things, no Bishop & the "doozy" of a cliffhanger, are somehow...

... connected, maybe?

It's been revealed recently, that "Agent Jace Turner" will question his feelings on Mutants AND his allegiance to Sentinel Srvices... relatively, early on. Which in my mind, brings into question how loyal he even really is/will be, from the very beginning.

I honestly believe there's gonna be no easy answers here, when it comes to the many, obvious moral dilemmas, that will be brought into play.

Well unless they drop a major X-Men...I assume someone is a traitor.
    Herr Strucker?... Too predictable?

Lil' Aryan Laren Struccker?!... Possibly?

Blink, as a spy/double agent?!!... POLARIS?!!! (Or her clone/Malice, that might have just been alluded to, by writers. 8O)... WTF - please, NO!

Or from above... "Agent Turner"/Bishop, HIMSELF?!!!!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-01-2017 at 11:50 AM.

BANNED

Well aren't you just a boundless source of information.

Good to have you around...
    Thank you, JediKage. That's very kind of you to say, and most encouraging to hear.

... I wonder if we get a Weapon X variant...they always want to ground this series but really if you ask me the Military Industrial Complex trying to weaponize them seems the most realistic option. Instead of Prison and Cures for all.
    You could be onto something, going by a recent reveal, and it's potential meaning:

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The Gifted Writers
    The Gifted Writers @GiftedTVWriters

Whimsical desktop tableau, or exclusive preview of an upcoming episode? Watch #TheGifted to find out!

9:19 PM · Aug 31, 2017
    ... thanX, JMC!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-01-2017 at 12:03 PM.

The Gifted continues to pick up TV franchise networks in countries around the globe which are watching what is in so far of the show and impressed enough to buy the show to air in their countries.

https://twitter.com/GiftedTVWriters/...78066244722688

BANNED

http://www.ProjectCasting.com, Fox's 'The Gifted' Atlanta Casting Call for Bouncers

... Casting directors are seeking talent to work on a scene filming on August 28th in Atlanta, Georgia. Producers are seeking the following types:

• Looking for all males who can PORTRAY LATINO/HISPANIC BOUNCERS for a fun club scene!

https://twitter.com/XMenTV/status/902975365882068992

X-Men TV Gifted News
    @XMenTV

Hearing from some sources that #TheGifted episode 2 is even better than the first.

Considering I loved the pilot, this is awesome.

12:24 PM - 30 Aug 2017

https://twitter.com/TheGifted_TV/sta...69529724805121

... SpoilerTV's Most Anticipated 2017/2018 Broadcast Shows + POLL http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/09/spo...-20172018.html #TheGifted

10:22 AM - 1 Sep 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Odd, isn't it? To the point of being suspect, IMO. Which is why that...

... ALSO for a while now, and even before really, I can't shake the feeling... that those 2 things, no Bishop & the "doozy" of a cliffhanger, are somehow...

... connected, maybe?

It's been revealed recently, that "Agent Jace Turner" will question his feelings on Mutants AND his allegiance to Sentinel Srvices... relatively, early on. Which in my mind, brings into question how loyal he even really is/will be, from the very beginning.

I honestly believe there's gonna be no easy answers here, when it comes to the many, obvious moral dilemmas, that will be brought into play.

Herr Strucker?... Too predictable?

Lil' Aryan Laren Struccker?!... Possibly?

Blink, as a spy/double agent?!!... POLARIS?!!! (Or her clone/Malice, that might have just been alluded to, by writers. 8O)... WTF - please, NO!

Or from above... "Agent Turner"/Bishop, HIMSELF?!!!!
    Lol not going to wat the show but God
    I
    Fucking
    Hope
    Not
    lol
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

I would agree and I should note this isn't really about sides of Grey...they are not going to show Sentinel Services as good...they will be painted as fascist...
    ...its a less extreme TFA sure JJ and Driver can talk about Grey all they want but when one side is nuking whole solar systems...the Grey goes out of the way.

I would agree and I should note this isn't really about sides of Grey...they are not going to show Sentinel Services as good...they will be painted as fascist...
    ...its a less extreme TFA sure JJ and Driver can talk about Grey all they want but when one side is nuking whole solar systems...the Grey goes out of the way.
    Jace's kids were killed by a mutant who manifested their powers so at least he has a grey story. But, as an agency the Sentinel Services is there to clean up the gene pool so not exactly nice. But, the question for the Mutants it's pretty clear will be when do we fight them to paraphrase Eclipse.

Can you talk about the social themes that are being explored on the show?

Sean Teale: “People keep on asking about why X-Men is still relevant and why it deals with civil issues, and I think the reason why is because of its conception. That was the case. Magneto and Charles Xavier were made into Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, and if that’s the way that this concept was conceived, then that’s going to emanate throughout the mythology later on. And so in this show we have that same thing with civil rights issues.

I think Thunderbird and Polaris and Eclipse – you’ll see throughout the series that relationship does factor in. Thunderbird has a way of thinking and it’s in my opinion a good one. Polaris has another one and Eclipse…we all get torn between the two opposing factors and that sounded really fun to play because who doesn’t want to play in these extreme situations, ordinary people in these extraordinary circumstances? That’s really fun.”

https://www.showbizjunkies.com/tv/th...ord-interview/
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-01-2017 at 08:50 PM.

BANNED

Well sure Jace will probably be shown as conflicted but I am talking about the conflict overall will not be Grey.

One side wants you on Internment Caps at Best... the other wants to be free.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Lol not going to wat the show...
    True to form, so can't say that I'm surprised, such is the way of the malcontent. But fair enough & understood, not tryin' to change your mind anyway, it's a fruitless endeavor at this point. And besides, I'm gonna be too busy bein' X-cited about, lookin' forward to, & ultimately... enjoyin' the HELL out of this show - I just know!

... I should note this isn't really about sides of Grey...they are not going to show Sentinel Services as good...they will be painted as fascist...
    Sure it is, just like RL. And you misunderstand, not Sentinel Services, but the characters themselves - ALL of them! The Struckers, Agent Turner, even the Mutants, I fully expect that each of them will be compleX, multifaceted, & above all else... FALLIBLE individuals, dealing with IMMENSELY complicated situations, that engender... extenuating circumstances, at the very least.

I mean, who somebody is, is more important to me... then what they are. And empathy, much like respect, is a two-way street... ya gotta be willing to give it, in order to get it.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 09-01-2017 at 10:20 PM.

BANNED

Ah the characters well unless the mutants start torturing random civilians going to be hard for me to turn on them...

Looking forward to this, possibly even more than any Singer produced project including the Dark Phoenix movie.

Huge fan of Amy Acker since her days on Angel. Nathalie Alyn Lind was one of the few good things about Gotham season 2.