Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Ask if she flys or glides
    Maybe glides this movie, flies in the next one?

BANNED

Ask if she flys or glides
    How can she glide on air from the ground? I fully get your skepticism given the clip I watched with Danny Huston, but I think it has been confirmed that she flies. At this point, I am just going to watch the movie and see what they did.
    Last edited by dianafan1985; 05-23-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Typical film logic seems to be that a movie needs to make at least triple its budget just to break even. WW's budget is somewhere around $125 million. So technically anything over $375 million qualifies as a mathematical success.

As far as I'm concerned, this movie can make $500 million without breaking a sweat. That's already more than enough to call it an unquestionable smash hit. I would say $600 million is very achievable and I wouldn't rule out $700 million as a possibility, given how much hype is currently surrounding this movie.

Agreed. But remember, DCEU movies all have to make over $3 billion a piece to break even.

/sarc

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    How can she glide on air from the ground? I fully get your skepticism given the clip I watched with Danny Huston, but I think it has been confirmed that she flies. At this point, I am just going to watch the movie and see what they did.
    Until I actually see flight, not hovering, then my skepticism will be laid to rest.

If she can fly, like you think, then why didn't she fly in BvS? Too many logical inconsistencies for me to fully embrace flight just yet.

Until I actually see flight, not hovering, then my skepticism will be laid to rest.

If she can fly, like you think, then why didn't she fly in BvS?
    But she did. Just not for very long.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    But she did. Just not for very long.
    I know that you really believe that she flew in the BvS movie, but I can't agree with you on that. Too much of the shaky editing crap in the fight against Doomsday. I thought Zack Synder was going to nail action scenes like that, but he struck out on that one. Batmans warehouse fight was much cleaner, editing wise in my opinion.

Let me know if you can, by private message, when you see the movie tonight to lay to rest whether she flies or glides or hovers or whatever the heck she is doing. Also, if she has the speed of Mercury, or at the very least superspeed, tell my why she needs to ride the horse. Maybe it is before she gets her 'powers', but action scenes like the ones in the building versus the army guys only displayed her skill but not necessarily her super speed.

I know that you really believe that she flew in the BvS movie, but I can't agree with you on that. Too much of the shaky editing crap in the fight against Doomsday. I thought Zack Synder was going to nail action scenes like that, but he struck out on that one. Batmans warehouse fight was much cleaner, editing wise in my opinion.

Let me know if you can, by private message, when you see the movie tonight to lay to rest whether she flies or glides or hovers or whatever the heck she is doing. Also, if she has the speed of Mercury, or at the very least superspeed, tell my why she needs to ride the horse. Maybe it is before she gets her 'powers', but action scenes like the ones in the building versus the army guys only displayed her skill but not necessarily her super speed.
    Will do! I think the bullets and bracelets is our speed indicator already though.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-24-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

All-New Member

Just saw Wonder Woman here in the Philippines. Warner Brothers just held a Fan Day Screening a while ago. It's totally different from MoS, BvS and SS in terms of tone. I loved it. Gal definitely improved her acting on this one. There's so much chemistry in the cast and I sooo love Sameer's character. He brings so much humor in the team.

spoilers:

Some things that I really like and that I can remember (in random)
    1. Origin of Diana's tiara.
    2. Sameer !!!
    3. Origin of the Amazons
    4. The Lasso of Hestia
    5. Ares' costume is different.

Some things I somehow didn't like:
    1. Themyscira scene is very short.
    end of spoilers

Let me know if you have questions. And Yes, I was a lurker that's why I only have 1 post.
    Last edited by koolas; 05-24-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Removed certain spoilers as it might go viral

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by koolas View Post
    Just saw Wonder Woman here in the Philippines. Warner Brothers just held a Fan Day Screening a while ago. It's totally different from MoS, BvS and SS in terms of tone. I loved it. Gal definitely improved her acting on this one. There's so much chemistry in the cast and I sooo love Sameer's character. He brings so much humor in the team.

spoilers:

Some things that I really like and that I can remember (in random)
    1. Origin of Diana's tiara.
    2. Sameer !!!
    3. Origin of the Amazons
    4. The Lasso of Hestia
    5. Ares' costume is different.

Some things I somehow didn't like:
    1. Themyscira scene is very short.
    end of spoilers

Let me know if you have questions. And Yes, I was a lurker that's why I only have 1 post.
    Koolas since you have seen it, settle it now: DOES DIANA FLY OR NOT?

BANNED

I want to know this as well, and is Danny Hustons character human or god?

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Clay origin or Zeus origin?
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    Koolas since you have seen it, settle it now: DOES DIANA FLY OR NOT?
    spoilers:

she DOESN'T fly
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    spoilers:
    Clay origin or Zeus origin?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

This is tricky. The movie BOTH mentioned it. Hippolyta mentioned to Diana she was made from Clay, but at the last part, she's actually a GODDESS...
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Koolas please explain the scene of her levitating.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:

This is tricky. The movie BOTH mentioned it. Hippolyta mentioned to Diana she was made from Clay, but at the last part, she's actually a GODDESS...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Thanks

1) So there is nothing about her being the daughter of Zeus?

2) What happens to Steve Trevor at the end?

end of spoilers