Page 6 of 120 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Sure thing! I have to say, I was still like Hmmmm...still not sure...until I saw this. And then I asked the other nerds "She just straight up spoilers:
    FLEW
    end of spoilers RIGHT?? And they all said "TOTALLY!!!" So, it wasn't just my opinion...it was several people...and I only asked them specifically so I could make this post today and say I asked others... haaa!!!
    (But seriously, I did.)
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

spoilers:
    That definitely sounds like flight to me, based on the description!

Really intrigued to find out about these new powers Diana is supposed to have!

Yay! The Lasso is major player against Ares!

Diana's power level sounds spot on once she realizes her power!

Diana and Steve have sex? YES!!! No "Virgin Diana" nonsense in the DCEU!
    end of spoilers

I'm loving what I'm hearing so far!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Oh...and the lasso???? WOW!!!!!!! The only weapon used in the last battle.
    I screamed when we actually see her use the lasso for the first time, as an actually lasso as we've always see her do it in the comics. Now the rest of it it does appear it kinda has its Superfriends, she can control it with her thoughts kinda thing.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    spoilers:
    That definitely sounds like flight to me, based on the description!

Really intrigued to find out about these new powers Diana is supposed to have!

Yay! The Lasso is major player against Ares!

Diana's power level sounds spot on once she realizes her power!

Diana and Steve have sex? YES!!! No "Virgin Diana" nonsense in the DCEU!
    end of spoilers

I'm loving what I'm hearing so far!

spoilers:
    She realizes that she is an actual Goddess. No half God here. She stops some of Ares projections that he throws at her before it can hit her. Very Forcefield Jean Grey. Diana, strength wise is a tank. Steve and the guys copy a move he sees Antiope does, and Diana just totally obliterates a tower. There is no question she is a physical powerhose. Her speed is crazy, especially when she goes into a 'beserker rage, pure speed blitz, she bulldozes through the soldiers like nothing.

The lasso is clearly her best and most effecient weapon. That thing is uber powerful

It is very very strongly implied they had sex.

end of spoilers
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I screamed when we actually see her use the lasso for the first time, as an actually lasso as we've always see her do it in the comics. Now the rest of it it does appear it kinda has its Superfriends, she can control it with her thoughts kinda thing.
    Totally. I squealed when she lassoed with the Lasso!! And at a couple points it has that same mesmerizing affect as a reallly great dancer using glow sticks in a club... just smooth beautiful choreography.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 05-25-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Sure thing! I have to say, I was still like Hmmmm...still not sure...until I saw this. And then I asked the other nerds "She just straight up spoilers:
    FLEW
    end of spoilers RIGHT?? And they all said "TOTALLY!!!" So, it wasn't just my opinion...it was several people...and I only asked them specifically so I could make this post today and say I asked others... haaa!!!
    spoilers:
    Ares definitly flew, and she did too. But I don't think it will be shown in the future as her zipping and flying around like Clark, or even how we saw Victor in the Justice League Trailer, but yeah, I think its pretty clear as a full Goddess, she can fly. She works better as the team brick, so I can see her on the ground more often than not.
    end of spoilers
    Richard Alexander

Totally. And at a couple points it has that same mesmerizing affect as a reallly great dancer using glow sticks in a club... just smooth beautiful choreography.
    I loved they kept it the Lasso of Hestia. And Steven mentioning how hot it was, its burning with the fires of it. That thing was no joke.
    Richard Alexander

spoilers:
    She realizes that she is an actual Goddess. No half God here. She stops some of Ares projections that he throws at her before it can hit her. Very Forcefield Jean Grey. Diana, strength wise is a tank. Steve and the guys copy a move he sees Antiope does, and Diana just totally obliterates a tower. There is no question she is a physical powerhose. Her speed is crazy, especially when she goes into a 'beserker rage, pure speed blitz, she bulldozes through the soldiers like nothing.

The lasso is clearly her best and most effecient weapon. That thing is uber powerful

It is very very strongly implied they had sex.

end of spoilers
    Yeah. No one is going to walk away from this movie thinking that Diana is any less powerful than the strongest DC or Marvel movie heroes.

spoilers:
    Ares definitly flew, and she did too. But I don't think it will be shown in the future as her zipping and flying around like Clark, or even how we saw Victor in the Justice League Trailer, but yeah, I think its pretty clear as a full Goddess, she can fly. She works better as the team brick, so I can see her on the ground more often than not.
    end of spoilers
    Definitely!!!!

spoilers:
    I do have to say I was a little disappointed with Ares. The big reveal was kind meh. Like I would have loved if we saw his true form. I didn't buy that this is the god who Aphrodite would cheat on her husband for. He wasn't meanicing enough for me. The fight with them was epic, but he just wasn't scary.
    I really wanted the deep dark voice and the cold red eyes looking out of his helmet. To actually see the actor's face took me out of the moment. Everything leading up to him armoring up was perfect though.
    end of spoilers
    Richard Alexander

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dianafan1985 View Post
    Thanks RealWonderMan, I am heading to work, but I really appreciate the detail. This is what I wanted from Koolas, but he didn't feel comfortable spoiling us entirely, but I guess you wanted to set the record straight.
    Yeah I was not really comfortable at first because some people really wants to destroy this film and quote me or leak it elsewhere. I just want the other fans to enjoy it

Regarding spoilers:
    if she flies or not
    end of spoilers, yeah it is debatable. I did ask some of my friends and we're not unanimous...

I need to see it again next week.
    Last edited by koolas; 05-25-2017 at 08:35 AM.

spoilers:
    I do have to say I was a little disappointed with Ares. The big reveal was kind meh. Like I would have loved if we saw his true form. I didn't buy that this is the god who Aphrodite would cheat on her husband for. He wasn't meanicing enough for me. The fight with them was epic, but he just wasn't scary.
    I really wanted the deep dark voice and the cold red eyes looking out of his helmet. To actually see the actor's face took me out of the moment. Everything leading up to him armoring up was perfect though.
    end of spoilers
    I was ok with it, because of the content of the speech he was making. He believed in it, so it worked.

On another note, I was really left wondering spoilers:
    WHERE HAS SHE BEEN? Just working on the DL?
    end of spoilers

Oh!! Another thing I personally found really exciting and rewarding was spoilers:
    learning what the photo meant to Diana and what it represents to her. Man. The Steve thing was heartbreaking.
    end of spoilers

I was ok with it, because of the content of the speech he was making. He believed in it, so it worked.

On another note, I was really left wondering spoilers:
    WHERE HAS SHE BEEN? Just working on the DL?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was talking about this with my friend I went with. I think its clear she gave up being "Wonder Woman", but Diana was more than likely fighting the good fight in the background. I would love if they made her sort of the Indiana Jones of the DCEU. Not only would it put her at odds with Barbara Minerva, but what if she goes around throughout the last 100 years collecting dangerous artificats? Look at the collection of items/weapons/armors that she had in her office. I think it would fit the character very well. It could even open up the idea that there was a Justice Society around, but they were truly Mystery Men and Women. The General public would think they were a myth. Imagine them having to fight Hitler for the Spear of Destiny, things like that?

And as she says in BvS, she's fought things from other Worlds before. She said that with Confidence. I'm sure she didn't meant just Ares.
    end of spoilers
    Richard Alexander

All-New Member

What is spoilers:
    Menalippe's relationship to Antiope
    end of spoilers ? Lovers? Mentor? Sister?