Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but Storms hair being white always creeper me out. I think she'd look better bald.
    A completely bald Storm in neck to stiletto black leather would be a dream. Imagine Copiel or someone drawing that!

She really would be the new Xavier then.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    A completely bald Storm in neck to stiletto black leather would be a dream. Imagine Copiel or someone drawing that!

I'd have that all over my wall.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Co-signed. Bring back bald Storm.

2554989-xmen___xtinction_agenda.jpg

Not as disappointing as Wood's following run. A setup most writers would kill for and he totally fumbled it.
    You're right. That's actually the one I was thinking about. God awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The issue is that the writers don't know what to do with her, they include her because of the idea that certain characters have to be included in an X-book. So she is there to be a recognized character instead of there because there is a good story for her. If they don't include her then fans would be upset, so they just put her on a team. But they get upset anyway because she is usually written badly. Just look at X-Men Gold, she just seems to be there because the team needs her for the "old school feel" instead of there being a story for her.

If a writer has no use for her outside of just being there, then I think the (unpopular) solution is to give her a break from the X-Men for a while. A writer outside the X-books can bring her onto one of their books if they have a role for her (she is doing great in Black Panther and crew), or maybe let her be dead for a while (sorry Storm fans).
    I agree with you! She needs a break.