Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Jean's Hair

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Attachment 49227
    Pretty much
    LOL!!! I can't look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't want Jean's hair any shorter than it is right now. When it comes to making her different from Older Jean, I actually thought ANXM Jean was already enough. She had like shoulder-length hair with bangs, while Jean's hair was usually longer than that with no bangs...
    For what it's worth, she had that style because that's how she looked when she debuted. It had grown out to the more familiar no bangs look by the time they got individual costumes.
    From the original issue 7, an issue where she experimented with a different mask instead of the cowl:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Rrrrrrude girl rules!!!!

I'm having deja vu, because I once cut my hair similarly for a little while and because I think there's already another thread about Jean's hair.

I will take advantage of this opportunity to talk about the metatextuality of hair.

Or whatever. 😽

I first got a pixie cut to look like Linda Evangelista. I didn't look like Linda though, I was even less binary, I looked more like Anne-Catherine Frey does here (she stole my old look!) 😸

💜

WHO: Anne-Catherine Frey, the Paris-based fashion designer, stylist, and blogger

WHAT: “I had classic long hair in the beginning. Nothing special. I decided to cut it when I was about sixteen. I had always wanted it short, but was afraid at the time that boys wouldn’t like it and that I wouldn’t fit in anymore. What silly problems! Now it changes so often, depending on my mood. I never take my hair too seriously. After all, it grows back. Currently, I also have an undercut. It’s perfect for me—I can have a ponytail but short hair at the same time. I love it.”

Quite.