Default Looking for a new Series? Regression is going to get my money

New comics just came out yesterday, I picked up Regression on a whim, Cullen Bunn can be great, but he is sometimes hit and miss. I picked up Regression because I need to start finding some new series to get into. I think this book was exactly what I was looking for.

Super Creepy
    Great End of Issue Cliff Hanger
    Promising premise
    Top Notch Art, especially peoples facial expressions, they are subtle, like great acting can be.

I say if you are looking for a new series, you like horror, thrillers or hypnosis this could be the one you are looking for.

BANNED

Hey Tom good to see you pop up here on this website again. Fellow south dakotan.

I hear Regression issue 1 is creepy and stuff.

You read Rock candy mountain? I read the first issue and wasn't impressed

Hey! hows is going? Yeah I read Rock Candy 1, didn't pick up issue 2. But Regression was awesome, super creepy, and has a good steady pace, can't wait to learn about the lore of this world more.

Just bought the last #1 issue my store had yesterday. It looks really good and really love the art. Can't wait to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbones View Post
    Just bought the last #1 issue my store had yesterday. It looks really good and really love the art. Can't wait to read it.
    Finally read it and I find it very good! Will continue the series for sure.

Not really my thing. The horror genre does nothing for me in comic book form.

I liked it just like other Bunn works such as Harrow County and Sixth Gun. The art is freaking awesome. Definitely adding it to the buy pile.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children