Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    47 issues would be 4 years, I suppose. And Booster Gold? Last time we saw him was when he was wondering if the mistake he was supposed to correct was a certain relationship.
    it's a weekly. the way DC is they forgot this storyline and it was dropped. I hope not

Batman saving the day, is a big cliche. I think original sin is a more interesting concept that future's end. I think I will end up checking both

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    it's a weekly. the way DC is they forgot this storyline and it was dropped. I hope not

Batman saving the day, is a big cliche. I think original sin is a more interesting concept that future's end. I think I will end up checking both
    The fact that Booster Gold and Brother Eye are involved means in some way that the storyline from JLU Annual is finally being followed on. Albeit not in Justice League. Things change all the time during the development process especially at DC.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aegisbearer View Post
    Not liking the preview, so I'll pass for now. I'll re-examine in the future.
    Well I don't like the preview either but I'll be giving it a go in case it ends up being a good first issue. If it doesn't I'll skip the rest of the arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CagedLeo730 View Post
    The fact that Booster Gold and Brother Eye are involved means in some way that the storyline from JLU Annual is finally being followed on. Albeit not in Justice League. Things change all the time during the development process especially at DC.
    you are right, at least half of story is done. Maybe another half next year? haaha

Wait, that spider robot thing is Wonder Woman?
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SofNascimento View Post
    yes

10 char

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

By making this their FCBD offering, DC is basically telling the world: this is our universe, and the kind of fantasy we are offering you.

Quote Originally Posted by SofNascimento View Post
    At least she gets out more and has some action scenes.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

That's bizarre.
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    By making this their FCBD offering, DC is basically telling the world: this is our universe, and the kind of fantasy we are offering you.

At least she gets out more and has some action scenes.
    action scenes? like being destroyed by a old flash?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by aegisbearer View Post
    Not liking the preview, so I'll pass for now. I'll re-examine in the future.
    Well it's a time travel story, so that means you'll be examining it in the past

Which gets me thinking - can it possibly be a coincidence that this story is popping up JUST as the Days of Future Past X-Men movie is about to go off like a nuke at the box-office? :rolleyes:

BANNED

Which gets me thinking - can it possibly be a coincidence that this story is popping up JUST as the Days of Future Past X-Men movie is about to go off like a nuke at the box-office? :rolleyes:
    you are giving too much credit to DC haha. But it's really good that DC has so much sinergy with a Marvel property lol

Dude, it's closer to some thing else. I just don't want to go back into it.

That was a little creepy. I'll rest further judgement until the release of the issue.
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

ugh...*yak* more senseless blood and violence! woo. And I'm sorry, but are we really visiting an OMAC-alypse AGAIN?

...M

BANNED

That preview doesn't look very appealing.