Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    He'll be in new tian the new sovereign nation xorn controls during secret empire Emma frost is there along with magneto and magik and psylocke among others but that's where you'll see beast next beast being there was revealed in secret empire #1 this will be expanded on in the secret empire United one shot releasing next month, wonder man is with the superhero resistance though.

And the uncanny avengers for most of secret empire along with Doctor strange and the defenders will be trapped in Manhattan which is shrouded in the dark force dimension spell shield kitty pryde's X-men gold team is also there since their school is in Central Park.
    Well could Beast perhaps join the uncanny avengers after Secret Empire, or has Marvel already said the X-Men are stuck with him? I like him better with the Avengers.
    Last edited by Thievery; 05-12-2017 at 12:37 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. I hated Synapse as the token Inhuman early on, but grew to like her. Especially under Cable's tutelage. Duggan did a great job developing that relationship. He also has a great handle on Nathan's character and voice, something that's not easy to nail due to him being so complex. Lots of writers get him wrong.
    True. I love how everything make sense after reading. and that even short scenes like Cable teaching Synapse have much more meaning after reading whole series.

JarOfFlies1:
    Well could Beast perhaps join the uncanny avengers after Secret Empire, or has Marvel already said he's stuck with the X-Men? I like him better with the Avengers.
    We only know that this book will have future additions to the team.
    and about SE
    Uncanny Avengers/Doc Strange/Defenders/X-men Gold are trapped in the same place but their TIE INS are independent. We don't need to buy all of them.
    Last edited by Xelossik; 05-12-2017 at 12:38 AM.

A pretty great last issue. I wish Duggan had more space to close all the plot threads, but he did a good job with what he got. I'll really miss this creative team and I don't think I'm continuing with this series. Secret Empire tie-in is a pass and unless they add some pretty awesome new members, this is it for me.
    I so want to see Duggan and Larraz on an X-book. They should be the team handling Gold. It would be so much better than Guggenheim and company.

Not a bad way for Duggan to end things. I think he's had a lot of forces working against him with this series. It really hasn't been able to sustain itself like it did when things started off with Rick Remender. Plots like the Red Skull just dragged on for far too long. The cast never really jelled either. Deadpool and Cable definitely gave this series some entertainment value. Beyond that, though, it was only ever solid without ever being too spectacular. I think this issue wrapped things up nicely. I hope Duggan gets to write more X-books in the future.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Synapse understands what it means to be a mutant better than like half the X-Men. She really would have been one of Xavier's favorite students.

Extraordinary X-Men #1 touched on that. To the general public, mutants and Inhumans are indistinguishable. Jean tried to save someone she thought was a fellow mutant, outing herself as one in the process. Unfortunately, the other "mutant" was actually an Inhuman. If even a mutant can't tell the difference, how can a baseline human?

So yeah, Xavier would've had no trouble taking in Nuhumans like Synapse. They do have the same issues as mutants, they just have a different origin.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/65049...ers-lost-dark/

Marvel.com: So with a team like the Uncanny Avengers, you have several unique power sets: mutant, Inhuman, and of course, the always faithful “Flame on!” courtesy of Johnny Storm. How do you possibly hold all these unique super-powered beings?

Jim Zub: The Uncanny Avengers are powerful but, caught off guard and cut off from Quicksilver and many other heroes, they’re plunged into a Darkforce invasion that will keep all of them on their toes no matter how powerful they are.

Looks like QS was still with the team, especially since Zub pointed him out among the heroes. Probably because Spencer has plans for Pietro since his sister is with Rogers' Avengers + he's in Wilson's/Mockingbird's ragtag West Coast Avengers.