Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Who would you put on Uncanny Avengers?

Duggan's run on UA ended with #23, a generally popular book with x fans, however going forward Deadpool and Cable are likely to be be gone. Leaving the X-presence to Rogue and kinda/sorta/not really Quicksilver.

So who should be the X representative to fill the void?

My thoughts...

1) Beast: If any character screamed, "I need healing!" it's Beast. If the new UA squad has Wonder Man as is expected, Beast might actually re-capture something of when he was a fun and likable character!

2) Multiple Man: Anything to bring a character back to life, am I right? But still Jamie's got a lot to offer to a team. He's worked for the government before, Avengers is a little more clean than that.

3: Adult Ice-Man: Hey if you're serious about this push, why not a team too? Honestly for a guy who's ventured outside X-men before, how has this guy not been an Avenger before?
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Storm, Nightcrawler, and Colossus. I think they are the most traditional mutant heroes and some of the most iconic and would really best thrive in a new environment.

I think Quicksilver, a Captain America, Ironheart (if she doesn't join the Champions), and Brother VooDoo would be good for the other side of the coin.

1) Adult Iceman. He needs more exposure and being on the intersection of the Avengers, X-Men, & Inhumans team gives him the public limelight he needs.

2) Wolverine (Laura).

3) Dani Moonstar.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    Storm, Nightcrawler, and Colossus. I think they are the most traditional mutant heroes and some of the most iconic and would really best thrive in a new environment.

I think Quicksilver, a Captain America, Ironheart (if she doesn't join the Champions), and Brother VooDoo would be good for the other side of the coin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    3) Dani Moonstar.

"Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Mighty Member

Polaris, CeCe Reyes, or Hellion .. Oh and Hijack

BANNED

Wolverine (Laura). She could use a team book.

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    Oh yes! I'd be down for this!

1) Beast. He already looked more like his fun loving 90's self in Uncanny Avengers 23.

2) Iceman.

3) Wolverine(Laura). She needs to be on a team and one where she wont be dragged down by teen Warren. Those two are toxic for each other.

4)Storm. She just needs a change and taking orders from Kitty isn't it.
    Last edited by Thievery; 05-12-2017 at 12:07 AM.

BANNED

Kusanagi
    Leaving the X-presence to Rogue and kinda/sorta/not really Quicksilver
    He will leave the team:P HE already said that they call him if he will be needed and he is in Secret Empire whatever(sorry i don't remember name) one shot.
    Or at least it looks that way for me.
    and Jim Zub in his article said that UA have 5 members (Rogue, Wasp, Human Torch, Synapse, Voodoo) plus that he can't talk about future additions.

General:
    I think that X-men like Laura or Magik or Beast would be perfect (because they are not in any team books)
    while X-men who are in Gold/Blue... they already have 2 issues per month so no

Storm - she plays well with Rogue and is currently wasted in X-Men Gold

Dazzler - I believe Ali will thrive in a traditional superhero set-up without all the mutant angst

BANNED

1. Ororo Munroe aka Storm. I would love Storm and Rogue together again in one team. Also for Storm to make her Avengers membership longer and more known.

2. Hollow. Please give this mysterious mutant a chance to shine. She was with Loners before and she also became an Avengers when she joined Avengers Academy.

3. Multiple Man. For Avengers fans to know that Multiple Man is a more interesting characters that other Avengers members who rely on H2h skills,

I loved when Sunfire was in Remender's run, so i would like to see him again. I also wouldn't mind seeing Shatterstar somewhere

Cannonball. He's already an Avenger for crying out loud. I still don't understand how this hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Cannonball. He's already an Avenger for crying out loud. I still don't understand how this hasn't happened yet.
    He's a family man now. He can't be concerned with things like the people he's spent his entire life with.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Duggan's run on UA ended with #23, a generally popular book with x fans, however going forward Deadpool and Cable are likely to be be gone. Leaving the X-presence to Rogue and kinda/sorta/not really Quicksilver.

So who should be the X representative to fill the void?

My thoughts...

1) Beast: If any character screamed, "I need healing!" it's Beast. If the new UA squad has Wonder Man as is expected, Beast might actually re-capture something of when he was a fun and likable character!

2) Multiple Man: Anything to bring a character back to life, am I right? But still Jamie's got a lot to offer to a team. He's worked for the government before, Avengers is a little more clean than that.

3: Adult Ice-Man: Hey if you're serious about this push, why not a team too? Honestly for a guy who's ventured outside X-men before, how has this guy not been an Avenger before?
    Beast for sure with his bestie wonder man.