Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Iceman, Rogue, and Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Psylocke: Close with Rogue, already has a high public profile, her twin brother's an Avenger and the team needs a telepath now that Cable's gone. Betsy checks a lot of boxes.

Iceman: Could be fun for Johnny team ups and he's also close with Rogue. Also a secret heavy hitter and not on any active teams.

Dazzler: Primairily to see her ordered around by Rogue. Like water under the bridge sugah.

Magik, Dani Moonstar, Cannonball, Polaris, Longshot, Gambit, Bishop, Sage, Northstar and Wolverine could all be good too. Or bringing back Havok or Beast.

Surprised at all the Storm mentions though. She's already on two other teams and her fanbase seems to rage at the fact she's not leading and at the center of attention for Gold. I'd prefer UA didn't have that sort of toxicity surrounding it, it's really bringing Ororo down in my eyes.
    Oh I think Storm should leave the X-Men for the Avengers. She is so stagnant and a more peaceful era like Ressurexion would give her an opportunity to spread her wings and it not totally seem like she is abandoning the team during their hour of need. Same with Piotr and NC.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Jean Grey
    Psylocke
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I like this just for having Hellion, Finesse, and Wolverine all on one team, putting Laura back in contact with people she had pretty nasty falling outs with. Could make for some fun storytelling (and I'm dying to see Julian and Laura bump into each other, anyway).
    I just want more Avengers Academy and New X-Men Academy students in more books they are easily my favorite characters created in the last decade.

Someone said Dani Moonstar and I will give that a big HELL YESS!!

Magik. Would be dope.. Cloak and dagger also.. Dr nemesis

Cloak and Dagger look more likely to either show up in Defenders (they're with the team in Secret Empire #0) or get their own book (they have a TV show coming soon).

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Surprised at all the Storm mentions though. She's already on two other teams.
    Not any more: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05...w-cancelled-6/

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post

What's Polaris up to these days?
    Nobody knows she has been in limbo for two years, we may find out in August in X-Men Blue.

Uncanny Avengers supports a kind of integrationalism that Lorna typically does not so I would prefer she show up on a team that wades into the more gray aspects of mutant/human issues.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Personally I'd like to see scarlet witch rejoin the uncanny avengers or even having black widow join as a new member or Doctor strange even.

Laura Kinney would be a nice addition from the X-men to see join the uncanny avengers, but if there's one rule rogue can never leave the team seriously she's the reason why the title even exists and and sells at all.

I wonder should Steve Rogers be allowed to return to the team eventually? He founded the team after all but after the events of secret empire and with everyone in the superhero community including the uncanny avengers themselves knowing what Steve did and that he was a hydra agent who left his friends to die...assuming they retain their memories after secret empire should he be allowed back into the team? After all everything he did was forced upon him he basically had his memories and history altered and changed rewritten against his will to where he and his mother got involved in hydra and then Steve ended up growing up and being indoctrinated into becoming a loyal hydra agent,yet fast forward to the present he still did all these terrible things he killed people and got people killed some who were even his friends and he lied and deceived his friends to keep his secret and when he revealed his secret he left all of his friends to die.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 05-13-2017 at 07:14 PM.

I'd like to see Quicksilver recruit his X-Factor teammates Gambit and Polaris. Also would like to see Havok and Sunfire return to the team.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I'd like to see Quicksilver recruit his X-Factor teammates Gambit and Polaris. Also would like to see Havok and Sunfire return to the team.
    quicksilver will probably leave to make room for new members.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 05-13-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Cable, Rogue, Deadpool, Wasp, Voodoo, Torch, Wolverine (Laura) and the Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Hopefully not. The team was operating with ten people before but now they have to kick one off to accommodate for a six-man team?

-Rogue
    -Wolverine
    -Synapse
    -Doctor Voodoo
    -Dani Moonstar
    -Wasp
    -Quicksilver
    -Hellion
    -Striker
    -Finesse

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Hopefully not. The team was operating with ten people before but now they have to kick one off to accommodate for a six-man team?