View Poll Results: Are You Looking Forward to Jimmy Joining X-Men Blue?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 11.84%
  • No

92 60.53%
  • Undecided/Wait and See

27 17.76%
  • Don't Care/Not Reading

15 9.87%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I bet Sales will be the exact inverse of these poll results. Sales will go up with a Wolverine in the book. No wonder creators don't want to come here and get hounded by fans with an axe to grind. Waste of their time.
    Has Jimmy proven to be a huge draw?

Don't Care/Not Reading. Already dropped the book so it makes no difference to me.

BANNED

I mean Daken would've been better obvs, but we can't have nice things.

Maybe Ultimate Kitty can join this book and beat the shit out of Jean?

I'm not usually one to give much credence to polls, especially on message boards. They really only capture a small subset of readers. But sometimes, when the difference is pretty stark, it can be somewhat telling. A 60-percent to 20-percent gap is not a trivial difference. It shows just how uphill a road Jimmy has to gaining acceptance. It'll be a challenge, but Cullen Bunn was the one who wrote Jimmy's origin. That makes him uniquely qualified to rise to the occasion. In a year from now, it'll be interesting to see how much this poll changes.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Has Jimmy proven to be a huge draw?
    I don't think so, he was around when ultimate universe fell down

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I don't want any Ultimate people polluting the universe.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

I don't want any 1960s people polluting the universe. We don't always get what we want.

I voted NO, not because I'm against the idea, but because I don't care (should be a option only with Don't care). Actually I thinking in drop this book, is really well written and Bunn is one of my favorite writers, but it just didn't get me. I'm thinking in give it more a issue or two to see where it goes, is a good comic, but I prefer investing on something a really excited about, ironically I considering replace it with one of Bunn's independent works, maybe Regression that is just starting.

BANNED

Yawn... Am I the only one who recognizes where this "Jimmy Hudson" nonsense is headed? Better to have had added Rahne Sinclair (Wolfsbane) to the team.

I voted no bc with him comes back the Jean/Wolverine/Cyclops love triangle and I'm over it!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I voted no bc with him comes back the Jean/Wolverine/Cyclops love triangle and I'm over it!
    Maybe we'll get a curveball. Jean/Jimmy/Bobby instead?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm indifferent to him joining. I'd rather not have to deal with a love triangle, but I do really love Bunn's work, so I think he can do it in a way that won't be as annoying if others were writing it. I haven't read much with Jimmy in it, so I'm interested to find out and learn more about him. Then I'll see how I feel about him.

I am actually one of the few really excited for Jimmy, but my only downfall is that he's taking the place that a female can have on this book because the male to female ratio is pretty unbalanced.

Bobby needs a hot bad boy to crush on.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I am actually one of the few really excited for Jimmy, but my only downfall is that he's taking the place that a female can have on this book because the male to female ratio is pretty unbalanced.

Bobby needs a hot bad boy to crush on.
    You know.... we could say Iceman's forlorned phonecalls to that Inhuman kid are foreshadowing for exactly this

What if we have like a Love Square going? Scott loves Jean, Jean loves Jimmy (maybe), Jimmy loves himself, Bobby loves Jimmy???

Actually that wouldn't form a square would it, more like a weird virus type shape , incomplete polygon
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    You know.... we could say Iceman's forlorned phonecalls to that Inhuman kid are foreshadowing for exactly this

What if we have like a Love Square going? Scott loves Jean, Jean loves Jimmy (maybe), Jimmy loves himself, Bobby loves Jimmy???
    "Jimmy loves himself." Pleeeaassseeeeee stop. Haha, so accurate.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella