Hey guys and girls,

In honor of the upcoming Spider-Man:Homecoming film, and being arguably Marvel's most recognizable hero-
the Amazing Spider-Man will be up first.

Participants who vote will be voting in TWO different categories.

1) Spider-Man's Villains
2) Spider-Man's Greatest Stories

Please be as specific as possible in your choices...

For instance, when voting for Green Goblin- let me know, Harry, Norman, Bart, etc.
You can vote for who you think are the most important to the mythos (ie Burglar, or your favorite, ie Calypso)

When voting for a story or arc, please state the issues included. Kraven's Last Hunt is a story.
Big Time and Brand New Day are banners, not stories,=24px please state the stories within the banner you like.

Please send your votes to MarvelOmniSecretBallot@gmail.com

By creating a separate email account it allows for more inclusion, for those who lurk, and for those who can reach out to others whom have comic based podcasts or websites, comic shops, or even other friends who want to partake. I am striving to maintain a minimum of 150+ voters but honestly would love to catapult the number of participants to the next level. The more votes we get, the better our sample. The Marvel Omnibus poll resulted in 241 participants this year. Im counting on you to vote in this as well.

Just rank your ten choices in each category from number 1--(your favorite) through number 10 and then send them to me in an email.

Your 1st place vote is worth 10 points, 2nd place gets 9 points.... and your 10th place vote is worth 1 point.

1. 10 points
2. 9 points
3. 8 points
4. 7 points
5. 6 points
6. 5 points
7. 4 points
8. 3 points
9. 2 points
10. 1 point

Please bump the thread once you have voted, so the link stays on the front page.

Most importantly, this is a SECRET ballot, do not post your complete list on the thread as it does take the fun out of it a bit.

Last Day to Vote will be Midnight Eastern time on May 27th. Happy Voting!!!!