Enel
    Lucci
    Gekko Moriah
    Magellan
    Don Flamingo

Each runs the gauntlet of

Pilaf (lol)
    Red Ribbon army
    Crane school (Master craner, db era Tien etc...)
    King Piccolo (+ servants)
    Piccolo (our piccolo, just DB powerrlevels)
    Raditz

Who gets the farthest? Does anyone complete the gauntlet? If someone does, how far can they go in the dbz timelime before getting stomped?
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 05-12-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Move to CBR
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Bump as it finally found it's way to the right forum.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

What are the speed and mobility levels (read: flight) for the OP crowd? I have only read a little, so I really don't know.

Radditz is the strongest here of the DB crowd, something not usually said in any context, and can probably flat out no-sell anything less than, say, city-busting kinds of hits. He's also significantly faster than start-of-Z Piccolo an Goku, so he's at least somewhere in the BT range. He can fly and shoot energy blasts from range. Do the OP guys have any way to deal with a decently fast, very tough guy who can shoot energy blasts from range?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This is kind of a weird gauntlet as a lot of this depends on gimmicks.

Crocodile and Enel can likely get the furthest through logia hax but they might have a hard time hurting people like Piccolo.

Lucci and Moriah likely make it the Crane school and might make it past there but they aren't beating King Piccolo. Magellan as well.

Donflamingo could likely make it to Piccolo Jr. He's stupid tough and strong and has hax for days. Don't think anyone could beat Raditz.

I mean, if Crocodile touched Raditz with his right hand he might be able to kill him. As could Magellan but I doubt they'd get that far.

Extraordinary Member

Looking at that list of villains just makes me realize what a massive leap there is in terms of power before and after the time skip. With the exception of maybe Enel, because of lightning hax, I'm pretty sure that Doffy could take out all the other guys on that list at once.

Crocodile, Enel and Doffy should be able to make it to King Piccolo or maybe his son. Moriah is probably overwhelmed by the Red Ribbon army. Lucci might get to King Piccolo, but I think he stops there.

Magellean is iffy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Part of that is because Haki was introduced to level the playing field against Logias.

I mean, Doffy is mad strong even without it but he's much more dangerous to Croc and Enel with it.

Funny thought, Crocodile at least momentarily hold his own against Doffy during the war is much more impressive after the Dressrosa arc.

Extraordinary Member

The Marineford war arc does a really good job of showing how the difference between the various Shichibukai members without necessarily making any of them look bad. Except for Moria who just gets stomped, but that's kinda the point for his character arc.

Croc and Jinbei are both all messed up after the whole thing while Mihawk and Doffy aren't even ruffled, though there are a few caveats there.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Have we yet seen what happens when you smack a Logia with something bigger than its body? Like, if you dropped a billion ton adamantium weight the size of Alaska on top of, say, Smoker, who is also standing on an infinite adamantium plane, what would happen?

Or in this case, if you hit a Logia with a nuke or nuke-sized energy blast, how would their physical body reconstitute themselves? Would Crocodile be glassed, or Enel be dissipated?

Given Hali pressure can mess their mass. A db ki blast could blast them away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Have we yet seen what happens when you smack a Logia with something bigger than its body? Like, if you dropped a billion ton adamantium weight the size of Alaska on top of, say, Smoker, who is also standing on an infinite adamantium plane, what would happen?

Or in this case, if you hit a Logia with a nuke or nuke-sized energy blast, how would their physical body reconstitute themselves? Would Crocodile be glassed, or Enel be dissipated?
    The closest would be Kizaru shrugging off getting blasted to bits by a island buster in Film Z. But that's non-canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Given Hali pressure can mess their mass. A db ki blast could blast them away.
    Ki and haki aren't really the same thing. Or at least, they've got slightly different properties.