Default WW Movie - All posters PLEASE READ!

Hello everyone,

One of your Mods here. As you might have heard there is a movie opening on June 2nd that might be of interest to some posters here.
    Some posters have been waiting over 50 years to see a big screen Wonder Woman.
    In the next few days, more and more info about the movie will be coming out, including super secret advance screenings, etc.

Please be courteous to your fellow posters.

If you get verified first hand information before the film opens, please post it as a separate thread with a very clear SPOILER warning. Please do not post SPOILERS in existing threads. Again, please do not post SPOILERS on existing threads.

This, of course, does not apply to new trailers, press releases, news stories, etc, but only to actual information that someone would find out by actually viewing the completed film that has not been publicly disseminated.

Thank you,
    Javier

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Copy that, Javier!

RealWonderMan already made a Spoiler thread for us to use. Everyone, please seek it out and use it if you have any spoilers.
    Last edited by Vanguard-01; 05-12-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Thanks for posting this thread.

I am one of those fans waiting for some years to see a WW movie, but I may see it after others have and not wanting any spoilers to, uh, spoil it. I know it will be a very good movie in many ways. Can't wait to see it!