Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I hope Marvel is keeping her on the back pocket as a way to eventually bring Cyclops back. But the problem with Eva is that she is too powerful, they should have stop on the stoping time thing, teleporting and travel back in time is to op and can ultimatelly become a plot device only, I'm pretty sure that now that Soule is out of the Inhumans line, Reader is going to quickly forgotten too.
    I don't know about that. If anything, it's the other way around. After all, Magik has the power to travel through time as well but being able to just stop time around your target, that's OP.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It had little to do with her turning on Cyclops. Her sanctimoniousness and self-righteousness is what ultimately turned readers against her. And while Yana may be able to time travel, she still understands the "rules," IE not mucking around with the timeline. Eva outright said she'll do whatever she wants and damn the consequences; IE her threat to wipe Scott from history if he does something she doesn't like.

Y'know, even though that would pretty much screw reality over BIG time.
    So Magik doesn't seem like someone who would break the "rules" if it suited her, didn't she put the world at risk to get revenge against some old gods or something and Cyclops strapped a bomb to her chest, if I remember correctly. Also how does questioning Cyclops come off as sanctimonious and self-righteous? She questioned what he was doing in regards to Malloy, the dude was fragile and unstable and Cyclops was seeking to use him as a deterrent against humanity. Eva had a problem with that and rightly called him out on it, she threatened him just as Cyclops himself has threatened others. And to be honest I liked that treat, it helps to keep Cyclops in check so he can't just do as he pleases without consequences. And finally I'm sure reality would survive Cyke's non-existence, he is not the be all end all of the MU, it has survived far worst.

They are currently lost in the lands of the Forgotten Arcs

I would also like to see how Beast/Eva Bell story arc ends.

It was unfortunate that Eva had such an eruption at Cyclops at the end, but Cyke deserved it. Remember, he had the Cuckoos infiltrate her mind to find out why she had aged. Eva didn't want anybody to know that she had had a family and lost it, and I can understand wanting to keep something like that private.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hank's "trial" is what happened on Uncanny 600. No one cares about Eva Bell.
    Some people do, including me.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Some people do, including me.
    I meant more about writers/editorial. Seems like no one but Bendis himself is interested in writing her.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I meant more about writers/editorial. Seems like no one but Bendis himself is interested in writing her.
    bendis said on tumblr to a question that he will be having laya miller another bendis creation appear in his defenders then he responded on Twitter to a question that Eva bell will be appearing in defenders as well.

So yes sadly bendis is going to be the only one writing Eva bell for the time being even if it's just a cameo.

The Only bendis creations that really get used outside of bendis's writing is miles morales, Maria hill, and daisy johnson and Jessica jones, laya miller for a while also got used a lot by Peter David in his X-factor run.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 05-13-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Bendis got pulled from X-Men, so nothing happened.