Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Trinity #9 Previews......dat art, tho.

One of these days Manapul is gonna get thrown in jail for killin' all these got damn pages all the time. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END!!

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Beautiful art. The Watch Tower really is a crappy base, Hall of Justice 4 life!
    Last edited by FishyZombie; 05-11-2017 at 11:54 PM.

BANNED

Stunning art and White Mercy exists? cool. Already more interesting than Duke and proves that you can be interesting without tagging along for almost half a decade.

Art is really good. I had a feeling White Mercy would appear again, but honestly didn't expect her so soon. I am really into The Trinity vs Justice League fight. By the way, I heard Bryan Hitch has left and someone else is writing JL after the next issue. I don't remember his name, but his story is almost similar to this one.

BANNED

Great art, and I'm glad there's still more to come from the White Mercy

It's nice to have Manapul back on art. Everything once again looks so pretty .

Definitely curious to see where this story with the White Mercy goes, especially when the Trinity are still concerned about it.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

It's always nice to see Diana in regular clothes. And man do I always forget how great of a artist Manpaul is.

Gonna be a really fun story.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Stunning art and White Mercy exists? cool. Already more interesting than Duke and proves that you can be interesting without tagging along for almost half a decade.
    Seems like you have a personal vendetta for a character who hasn't even appeared in a comic the past month.

Manapul's art is absolutely beautiful, he can draw damn well. Looking forward to seeing more of the White Mercy in future issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It's always nice to see Diana in regular clothes. And man do I always forget how great of a artist Manpaul is.

Gonna be a really fun story.

Seems like you have a personal vendetta for a character who hasn't even appeared in a comic the past month.
    Its not a vendetta, its an observation. Jon didn't need 50 issues to find a place in Superman stories. White Mercy doesn't need 50 issues. Her very backstory pretty much defines her potential as a character. Child of Mongul, creation of Black Mercy, adopted daughter of Poison Ivy. In one sentence she creates intrigue.

I absolutely adore Manapul's idea for the White Mercy girl and I'm stoked to see that her story is far from over. I hope she sticks around.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I absolutely adore Manapul's idea for the White Mercy girl and I'm stoked to see that her story is far from over. I hope she sticks around.
    I'm glad to see her story isn't over as well. I'm looking forward to this one.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Trinity #9 Previews......dat art, tho.
    One of these days Manapul is gonna get thrown in jail for killin' all these got damn pages all the time. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END!!
    Sorry, but it's hard to tell if you like his artwork or if you're being critical of it.
    Me, I agree it's not total realism, but it's way better than half the stylized crap that seems to pass for "popular" these days.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Its not a vendetta, its an observation. Jon didn't need 50 issues to find a place in Superman stories. White Mercy doesn't need 50 issues. Her very backstory pretty much defines her potential as a character. Child of Mongul, creation of Black Mercy, adopted daughter of Poison Ivy. In one sentence she creates intrigue.
    I see your points, just weird you have to bring up Duke, completely unrelated to all of this.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Imagine if Diana and Steve adopt her, Wonder Woman will train her amazonian ways and we will have Teen Trinity: Jon, Damian, White Mercy.