Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who do you want to be Black Panther's wife?

I know Ororo Munroe became T'challa's wife for a short period of time as it was nullified but let's say they will never be together again and Marvel has plans of having Black Panther marry another female character. Who would you want to be Black Panther's wife and why?

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 05-13-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Squirrel Girl
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

None of T'Challas family approves of his choices, so I think he should have an arranged marriage. Love can come later. To me, arranged marriages are done between families, where a family approaches T'Challas family with a proposed girl and they meet and the matter is settled that way. It is usually someone within the same country they live in. I don't think I have seen many approved girls that are qualified in any of the Black Panther books yet. It's a pretty dangerous occupation, being the wife of the King.

I was surprised that no authority figures of Orroros family were there to get dowrys, or to screen T'Challa as acceptable to Orroros family, as is normal on these occasions. I expected a face off of strong fathers, uncles and brothers to face off each other from each family at that first wedding. That was missing and that could be why Orroro had no authority behind her. She needed her family to backup her honour during that marriage, and savage T'Challas behaviour towards Orroro. If I was Orroros leading family figure I would have said, "Our family do not accept this appalling treatment of our Orroro, and demand a restitution. One quarter of Wakanda is acceptable. If you refuse, we will walk away from this marriage. There will be no warning. You have 5 days".

Orroro was much too unsure of herself. She should have electricuted T'Challa on 3 occasions by my count, but she was too timid because she was on infirm ground. If she had a family pressure group who looked after her interests, I think she would have had self confidence to do that.
    Last edited by jackolover; 05-13-2017 at 05:58 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    None of T'Challas family approves of his choices, so I think he should have an arranged marriage. Love can come later. To me, arranged marriages are done between families, where a family approaches T'Challas family with a proposed girl and they meet and the matter is settled that way. It is usually someone within the same country they live in. I don't think I have seen many approved girls that are qualified in any of the Black Panther books yet. It's a pretty dangerous occupation, being the wife of the King.

I was surprised that no authority figures of Orroros family were there to get dowrys, or to screen T'Challa as acceptable to Orroros family, as is normal on these occasions. I expected a face off of strong fathers, uncles and brothers to face off each other from each family at that first wedding. That was missing and that could be why Orroro had no authority behind her. She needed her family to backup her honour during that marriage, and savage T'Challas behaviour towards Orroro. If I was Orroros leading family figure I would have said, "Our family do not accept this appalling treatment of our Orroro, and demand a restitution. One quarter of Wakanda is acceptable. If you refuse, we will walk away from this marriage. There will be no warning. You have 5 days".

Orroro was much too unsure of herself. She should have electricuted T'Challa on 3 occasions by my count, but she was too timid because she was on infirm ground. If she had a family pressure group who looked after her interests, I think she would have had self confidence to do that.
    I'm not a expert or anything. But as far as I am aware Storm doesn't come from royalty nor does she have family in high office so they dont really have the social influence to do anything you have suggested.
    Last edited by Baseman; 05-13-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseman View Post
    I'm not a expert or anything. But as far as I am aware Storm doesn't come from royalty nor does she have family in high office so they dont really have the social influence to do anything you have suggested.
    Wow. is this how far Storm has fallen,that people actually don't know she's an actual Hier to the Throne Princess of her own Nation,People and Tribe.
    They really need to start laying down the ground work of her Windrider History.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Wow. is this how far Storm has fallen,that people actually don't know she's an actual Hier to the Throne Princess of her own Nation,People and Tribe.
    *shrugs* Other people may not be uninformed is I am.

Regardless it may not matter.Considering Wakanda supposed to be leagues ahead of every other African nation.
    They really have notting to lose from the marriage being broken off save for storm herself.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I mean, it's not like anyone does anything with it. In fact the last time she was even in Africa aside from a cameo in a BP book, was in her solo, which performed...less than admirably.

In truth, people love storm...they just don't care about her ancestry.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I know Ororo Munroe became T'challa's wife for a short period of time as it was nullified but let's say they will never be together again and Marvel has plans of having Black Panther marry another female character. Who would you want to be Black Panther's wife and why?
    Invent someone all new- untouchable by X-Men editors or Avengers editors. A black woman with super powers and political influence.

Mighty Member

I kind of want T'Challa to marry a white woman of non African descent just so I can get a bowl of popcorn and watch the "fireworks" that ensure online

It would make sense to tie him to another high-profile character. And that is why I suggest Aunt May.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    It would make sense to tie him to another high-profile character. And that is why I suggest Aunt May.
    I approve this message.

Follow it up with a showdown between him and doc ock fighting over her.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    would buy this comic

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I approve this message.

Follow it up with a showdown between him and doc ock fighting over her.
    Panther vs. octopus... I can already hear Metric's "Stadium Love" playing in the background.

Marry Someone?

the Wakandans are so xenophobic, what are their neighbors? Ethiopia? Kenya? Sudan? well Storm is Kenyan through her mother but that's over. So maybe an Ethiopian or a Sudanese?

BANNED

Well, I understand Emma Frost is currently single... I'll bet she'd literally leap on the prospect of being an actual queen.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 05-13-2017 at 01:50 PM.