Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    I always thought the Dora Milaje double dip as BP's harem.

I don't know... to make T'Challa Junior?

T'Challa wasn't ok with that so he reformed them into a elite military unit

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I hate to ask and say this, and forgive me for offending anyone, but why not make a Harem ?
    Not in character for the character.

That's what other people would do if they were in his shoes, though.
    Protex: “Tronix! Fluxus! What’s happening there? Zenturion? He’s only one man!”
    Superman: “The most… uh… dangerous man on earth…”
    — Superman on Batman, JLA #3 (Mar. 1997)

“He’s the most dangerous man alive in any comic universe.” — Wizard Magazine on Doctor Doom (Nov. 1998)

“[He’s] the most dangerous man in the Marvel universe, because his greatest weapon is the way he thinks and plans, his tremendous intellect.” — Tom Brevoort on T’Challa (Sep. 2010)

I'm on board with Namora. That would be quite entertaining, especially if it gave him a claim to Atlantis throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Xargukon View Post
    I'm on board with Namora. That would be quite entertaining, especially if it gave him a claim to Atlantis throne.
    I don't think it would give HIM a claim, but if they produced an heir, and Namor had no children of his own then that child would be in the line of succession. It would make for a cool alternate future story. Just imagine the power a king or queen of Atlantis and Wakanda would wield.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    He could always adopt; the most successful era of the Roman Empire was led by emperors selected through adult adoption. When he is old, T'Challa could simply find the most effective individual in Wakanda and make that person his heir.
    It's worth pointing out that adopted emperors included... Tiberius and Nero

I guess the adopted Antonine emperors were mostly OK, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I don't think it would give HIM a claim, but if they produced an heir, and Namor had no children of his own then that child would be in the line of succession. It would make for a cool alternate future story. Just imagine the power a king or queen of Atlantis and Wakanda would wield.
    THat could be a real fun story in a Game of Thrones sort of way. Their heir could be the Jon Snow of some alternate future MU timeline.

We're talking about Namor, he probably have a lot of children to claim the throne of Atlantis, if some monarch in the MU have a harem, is him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    We're talking about Namor, he probably have a lot of children to claim the throne of Atlantis, if some monarch in the MU have a harem, is him.
    I think he's supposed to be sterile. He did have a retcon son in The Submariner mini series a few years back... but he blew him up.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

If I recall my bio 101 correctly, I do believe hybrids are supposed to be infertile.

But this is comics, so who knows.

Storm and only Storm

I'd rather not have Black Panther married with anyone. Always ends up as a creative restriction down the line. Just look at Luke and Jessica.

I think he's supposed to be sterile. He did have a retcon son in The Submariner mini series a few years back... but he blew him up.
    He's also had multiple descendants in alternate universes. Doesn't mean anything other than the fact writers don't much care for the whole hybrids being sterile stuff.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm going with Black Swan. She may not be black but her name has the word "black" which matches "black" Panther's code name.

She also has white hair like Storm and she is also a princess.
    The level of disrespect of this post.

So the woman that would murder wakandan children in cold blood should be the wife of T'challa?

C'mon.

The answer will never happen, but Dc's Vixen fits the bill. Honestly, Storm is the only answer. She becomes more than just a mutant this way. I really hate that she can't be an option because if the choice had her involved, she'd win by a landslide. I honestly can't think of another female of color that could work.
    Last edited by Tmacaoni; 06-01-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    The level of disrespect of this post.

So the woman that would murder wakandan children in cold blood should be the wife of T'challa?

C'mon.

The answer will never happen, but Dc's Vixen fits the bill. Honestly, Storm is the only answer. She becomes more than just a mutant this way. I really hate that she can't be an option because if the choice had her involved, she'd win by a landslide. I honestly can't think of another female of color that could work.
    I don't see why his wife can't be white. I know all the implications involved, but love is love.

Incredible Member

I don't see why his wife can't be white. I know all the implications involved, but love is love.
    I could care less if the wife was any color really. (Or alien in nature) I say women of color since that is usually what people envision. It would be a great story for him to have a Caucasian women as a wife. Either way its not about the color of her skin, its about the regalness (not spelled right) of the character. I feel the woman must be independent and have a certain respect from people. What I mean by respect is kinda like how Captain America is with people. Theres just a respect level with the character and a great level of empathy. Storm is like that and no other female to me is like that.

BANNED

His wife can't be white for the very same reason that his wife can't be black... Marriage more likely than not leads to having offspring and what fanboy/girl wants to read about that?

Do you recall all the "shade" that was thrown at Luke Cage and Jessica Jones when they had a baby?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 06-01-2017 at 10:15 AM.