Default Vixen Vs Aquaman (The rematch kinda)

Vixen was able to hold her own against Flashpoint Aquaman during the CONVERGENCE but she outsmarted herself by using the abilities of sea creatures abilities...

How well will she fare if she doesn't say her abilities?

vixen-vs-aquaman-convergence-1 (2)2.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

Unless this Aquaman is radically weaker than normal (and I seem to recall that not being the case, and in fact part of the whole story of Flashpoint was that he and Wonder Woman were battling for control of Earth), Mari should not be able to affect him with the electricity or the whale punch, nor dodge him with the speed and agility of a dolphin.

Vixen's powers are magical and have affected people on Superman level. Depending on the attack, she could hurt Aquaman.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Thing is, that fight happened underwater. What's she going to do fight effectively without using the fishes? Serious question, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Thing is, that fight happened underwater. What's she going to do fight effectively without using the fishes? Serious question, I don't know.
    She can mimic more then one animal at a time. So cat claws with Poison Frog....or electric eel with with armored beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    She can mimic more then one animal at a time. So cat claws with Poison Frog....or electric eel with with armored beetle.
    Is there any reason to think that channeling any given aquatic animal won't open her up to the same treatment there though? Even if she's also channeling something else?

Make this on land and I could see Vixen taking it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Channel an Aquaman, probably. This is a Khazan Arena match, after all.
    Herochat.com now surprisingly back from the dead. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    Channel an Aquaman, probably. This is a Khazan Arena match, after all.
    I was under the impression that she only had a brief period of being able to channel metahumans, and she didn't have any of her animal powers at that time. She has animal powers for this fight, ergo I'm not seeing her channeling Aquaman...

EDIT: Also, I interpreted the OP as having the fight take place under the same circumstances as the Convergence fight. IE, under water, which means this ISN'T a Khazan Arena match. If I'm wrong about that and the fight is on dry land, then the dynamic changes dramatically and most of my posts up until now are rendered moot.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 05-16-2017 at 07:56 AM.

When I thought about the post I meant for it to take place in the Khazan Arena but I got side tracked with the underwater fight from the pic....sorry...lol

On land, things do move more into her favor as her fight with Lord Havok shows she can be really deadly
    018_011.jpg018_012.jpg